Chapter 2

Ororo looked out of her window, rainy days were the worst for her, it meant no business that day, she just slumped into her old shaggy looking couch, and turned on her t.v for some fun.
Immediately they started talking about mutants, she hated them or rather she was jealous of them for their powers, if she had the power of a mutant she didn't need to do petty robberies or picking pockets anymore, she'd rob huge banks and get away with so much money, as this thought raced through her mind she didn't notice when a cat jumped through her window and was eating her raspberries, when she noticed it she threw a shoe at it and it scrambled off.
After a while the rain subsided, it became clear again but the grounds were wet, she put on her hooded jacket and hit the street, it was time for business. Her first stop was a fruit shop where she stole an apple, then she intentionally knocked over a woman carrying groceries and stole her purse.
           There was a street performance where two boys were dancing and people were giving them alot of money. She joined the crowd to cheer them on but her eyes were on the price, if she grabbed them, the people there will catch her for sure.. she then decided to use her oldest trick in the book, she opened her bag and brought out a long rubber snake that you would swear in court that it was real and hanged it on a man's back, as the man danced to the rythm of the boys music the snake wiggled on his back, a woman noticed it and screamed for the whole of africa to hear "Omg there's a snake, my God!!!" As she collapsed on the floor, people scrambled for their little pathetic lives, as Ororo quietly swooped the bag of money and made her escape.
When she got home she was spent, she counted both the money in the purse and the bag and it was quite alot, she smiled to her self as she stashed it away and laid down to rest before she heard a knock on the door.
             As she walked to the door and opened it, she saw Tony and some of his crooks who she used to hang out with before she said they were a liability and decided to go solo. He came to offer her a deal, they were planning to rob a mansion which was owned by a very rich man and they wanted her in on the deal, at first she refused due to the fact that doesn't do big time robberies, but when they told her how much was involved her jaws literally dropped to the floor, "i'm in" she said as she gave a wicked smirk that sent chills down Tony's spine, he quickly nodded and walked away with his crew, she had always given him the creeps, her cold bloodedness and her stern looks was so overwhelming, he shook his head as he walked away.
Ororo closed the door and bit her lips, if she succeeded in getting the money she'll be set, she smiled and went back to bed.