Chapter 5

When Ororo woke up the next morning and looked at the mirror, she almost swallowed her tongue.. her hair was back how to white, how could this be happening to her, why?.
      She took a shower, put on her cloth and opened the door, she had made up her mind to give Tony and his friends a piece of it, as she walked to Tony's place the anger bottled up inside her, suddenly it began to rain, she ran for cover, the more she thought the rain will stop her from doing what she wanted to do the more she was enraged, she walked into the rain, this time it was thunder and lightning that filled the sky followed by a terrible wind.
       When she reached Tony's apartment she was all drenched and soaked but she didn't care, that jerk!!! How dare he!!! She forcefully kicked his door down and a gush of wind rushed into the apartment... She saw Tony and his friends looking at her with shock in their eyes, she proceeded right in and grabbed Tony by the collar of his shirt, the other guys pointed their guns at her asking her to let go but she didn't, she didn't care if they shot her, she threw him on the television set and it broke to pieces, Tony got electrocuted and as Ororo was about to grab him a spark of electricity shocked her and that was all it needed to send her off the edge.
      Her mutation came to the surface, this time with so much rage in her eyes, the storm got worse, it blew off the roof of Tony's apartment, and everywhere was getting wet with rain, the wind was getting too much that it began to carry some of the things in the house away, the men in the house had to grab hold of something to keep themselves from flying off.
          Then all of a sudden a strange man appeared out of no where and grabbed Ororo by the hand and they both disappeared and immediately everywhere went back to normal, the storm was gone and so was Ororo....