Chapter 7

While Ororo walked behind the strange man, she had a lot of questions on her mind, she had never been on a plane before and her parents died in a plane crash so she was a little curious and at the same time scared.
When they reached the airport, she showed their identification or at least she thought they did because all the man showed the counter woman was an empty palm and she let them through, perhaps she was blind.
When they boarded the plane, the interior looked comfortable, they both took a seat, the journey to spain was not an easy one, when it was getting dark Ororo felt sleepy and decided to sleep.
She found her self standing on a clear field, she didn't understand what was going on she started walking but it was as though she was still standing in the same place, suddenly she found herself in an airplane full of people, she started looking around and saw her parents, she smiled and was about to run to them when the engine failed, she was thrown to one side of the plane, everyone was panicking including her parents, she too was panicking and lost control that she shouted, she tried to use the wind to stabilize the plane was nothing was working, suddenly the engine of the plane caught fire, she tried to stop the engine fire with rain.
Suddenly she saw herself outside as she was about to move closer to the plane it exploded, she screamed and shouted in pain as thunder strikes filled the whole atmosphere, a terrible storm began, she couldn't stop herself.
Back in reality.
The people in the plane were trying to hold on to their lives as much as possible, the storm and lightning was getting too much and it was throwing the airplane out of place.
The pilot too was in shock, the weather report showed it was going to be clear skies, how come no one heard of a storm. Ororo was still dreaming but she was wrecking havoc, the man tried to bring her back to reality "Ororo wake up, whatever you are seeing now is just a dream, come to your senses".
Back in Ororo's dream.
She was still trying to put out the fire on the plane but nothing seemed to work, she tried, tornado, cyclone and even a tsunami but still nothing, she was crying out when she heard a faint voice "Ororo wake up, whatever you are seeing is just a dream, whatever you are doing there is killing us here"
***With these words she opened her eyes***.
She looked outside and saw what she was doing, she looked at the man to tell her what to do, but he told her to trust her instinct, she closed her eyes and commanded the storm to go away, and slowly everything stopped and went back to normal without a trace, the people in the plane hugged themselves and cried tears of joy for they thought it would be their last day on earth.
The man looked at Ororo, "i think i have a new name for you", she looked at him, "what name?", He replied "STORM"...