miracle

1 year later

Paige has found a mate every thing is still the same with the pack. He joined the pack his name is charlie. Even though paige has found a mate she still has to go partying. Were going to one now. I'm wearing a lbd (little black dress) with white silletoes. I even put dark red lipstick and I've curled my hair and I've got on black smudges eye shadow. There a lot of ands plus I've in the sentence. Paige is wearing the same but white dress black silletoes.

At the party

"C'mon Brooke" charlie whispered as he grabbed my hand and dragged me into a spare room he started kissing. I was drunk and kissed back hungrily . I haven't kissed a boy since my old mate. He lay me on the bed and started taking my clothes of. He stopped kissing so I could breathe and started to make his way down to my boobes and started to suck my nipple. I pushed hi head a way because I wanted MORE. He then got he's clothes off. He started slowly pushing his huge part into mine. I started to moan it felt sooooooooo good to feel loved. " I'm Cumming bae" I said happily. " me to" he replied through kisses which allowed me tongue acess. That's all I rembered from that night...

Hey guys sorry if you don't like rude things but I has to do it as part of the story today my shout out is TwilightHeart2 love your support and kindness and another one TJ8791
Love your support and kindness if anyone one wants me to read there book I'd love 2 and more shout outs next time love you
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee