Date Night

"Were here baby" he tells me. I get up and grab his hand. He looks down at our hands and smiled. Then he led me into the restaurant. "I've got a reservation for the clearwater" seth  states. The man didn't pay attention to seth though he was looking at me.
I put my head on seths shoulder and kissed his cheek. Just to show the boy that he is my BOYFRIEND!!! The man realised and led us to a table. "Thank you very much we appreciate your service" I told the man and gave him a tip. He smiled at me and went back to the front desk. "God he was Rude" set whispered. I laughed at seth. "It's doesn't matter I don't like him I love you though" I said and he smiled. The waiteress came over and complete ignored me. "Well have a glass of water and what do you want" he asked me. I pointed at the vanilla milkshake. The waitress saw and wrote it down and then seth carried on speaking. "We will have 2 lasagnes and a side of chips and a side of galic bread to" he answer. She nodded and walked off. "She was SO RUDE TO!!! What is up with this place?" I said to seth. I laughed at me. Then the waitress came back. AGAIN SHE WAS ONLY PAYING ATTENTION TO SETH!!!
She placed our food down and pulled her top down to show her bra. I completely lost it. I stood up and so did seth. Seth grabbed onto my hand from across the table. I calmed down a bit. "CAN YOU BACK OFF WE ARE IN TEH MIDDLE OF A DATE AND YOU KEEP FLIRTING IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I'M TALKING TO YOUR MANGED" I ranted on to her. She looked scared she nodded and ran away from our table. Seth started laughing at me. I smirked at him. I quickly ate and seth paid the bill. Then we go out to the beach. Seth went down on his knee. "Imogen moonlight luna will you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Seth said with pleading eyes. "Seth...