Immy

Immys POV

Jacob has been staying with us in the car. Me in the front and they lie the seats down in the back for them.
But know jake ( jacob ) is being unbelievable he has come back with a camper van. He took the car back to the old house... well that was a while ago. I'm now 14 it's been 10 years we have been living in the van. It's night now. Night Night

                          Next day

"Imm wake up and get ready" Mom shouted as she walked in. I just lay there until my blanket was thrown off  me. I gave in and got freshened up. After I got changed into a white Crop top with my black high waisted
jeans. Then I remembered that mom and jake were letting me go out by myself today. I did my hair and ran out of the room grabbed a apple.
"Are you ready?" Jake asked since he was taking me to the forest entrance then leaving me to hunt. "Yea" I said I hugged mom and left with jacob. When we got to the forest I ran in and shifted into my wolf form. I was a rustic brown colour. I ran into the woods and heard something. I followed the sound hoping it was a animal. Then I saw it and it saw me.
It pounced on top of me. "You will be mine pretty immy" then everything went black. I woke up in a strange room. Someone else was in there with me. " Are you ok ? I'm seth clear water I'm jacobs cousin I was on my way to see him when this man jumped on me. And held me captive that was yesterday" he rambled on nervously. Then I smelt it flowers and trees. It was seth I had imprinted on him and on the look of his face he had imprinted back at me. Then a man came in and ruined the moment! RUDE or what!!! "So your brookes daughter" the man growled, " I'm charlie I'm your father and I'm going to ruin her life like she ruined mine" he continued to growl. Then he grabbed me and kissed me I started pushing him away from me. He hit me up the face. "You will do as I  say or he can be punished and you." He replied to the pushing and pointing at seth for the last part. I was going to make sure that he didn't hurt him he was to precious. Then he started to do the nasty. I didn't even have a choice to not do it then seth suddenly shouted. "Get of my mate now". Charlie let go and hit me. Panicking I hit him back. The once agian everything went black!!!