NO!!!!

"No this can't be happening" I screamed as I looked at the test. "I...I. ..I. .I'm pregnant" I cried as I walked out of the bathroom to Paris.
She hugged me. " whose the dad?" She asked m. " I d..d...d...don't know" I yet  agian cried. I went to my room and locked myself in. All I did for the rest of the day was cry and cry and cry. Until paige unlocked the door and came in telling me everything is OK and the whole pack has said they would help me. That made me feel better. I went and re did my makeup and hair and put on some black leggings and a white Crop top with my black zippy jacket. And went out hunting. When I was out I got a deer that was about to be killed by another animal which I didn't recognise the sent of. I took it home and my antie made a casserole out of it. It was warm and cheered me up alot.

                      A month later

My stomach is a bit bigger like only just noticeable. Charlie has started speaking to me. I think that he know that he is the father.... wait I wasn't meant to tell you that forget I said anything.... " Brooke is the baby mine" someone asked me. I didn't answer.
"Brooke is the baby mine....

Hey guys another cliffhanger. What will happen next? Is it HIS baby?
Will the baby be OK?
Shout out today is for lanybug2003
One of my first followers and
KrtkTiwari one of my latest followers.
Love you guys forever and always
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee