HIM!!!

"Urgggggggggggg this is taking forever" I moaned we had been in the car for half a hour. "Well good thing we are here " paige Said as she parked on a car park of a fancy restaurant.
Ever one hopped out the cars and I picked up immy. Then we walked in together. Me and immy got sent straight to the alpha. Suddenly I smelt my favorite smell.... the woods and fresh air. I looked around and followed the smell . And it lead me to... HIM!!!! It was aphla jacob of the starlight pack. "Hello you must be in the moonlight pack do you know we're your alpha is?" Jacob asked.
"Sorry aphla but out pack doesn't have a aphla we have a luna instead!"
I explained. "Hey I have a bone to pick with you." Immy shouted. " oh hello who are you" he asked. " Sorry this is the moonlight my daughter" I told him. "Your the luna"

                        Jacob P.O.V

I suddenly smelt her. It smelt like...
LILY'S.  I smelt around it was the girl.
Who I was talking to . Then her daughter said she was the luna.

                     Immy P.O.V
                        LATER IN THE EVENING

"MOMMY were are you?" I thought.
Her and jacob had gone off. They think I'm stupid. Like I don't know they have mated. I know everything about my mommy. Suddenly I found mom and jacob eating each other faces. By the way when I said that they were kissing then o realised they was doing the nasty. Then I realised I had wondered into a spare room. Suddenly I felt sick as soon as i got to auntie paige. I didn't feel sick anymore. Antie paige hugged me and I feel asleep on her lap...

Hey guys. Eeeewwww I can't believe that jacob and Brooke did it at the party. will Brooke fall pregnant agian?
Whay will happen to Brooke? 
Instead of shout outs I'm doing a game do it in the comments so let's do it:
For Christmas the present I want is to be called bella and this is the start of my story I'm not sure if you are looking for a min to make sure she was ok then ran home to tell edward. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Hey guys another cliffhanger. Shout out to my best friend. Then I played with here loveinly. After that she went to sleep and I picked up immy. Then we walked in together. Me and bella was worried when she didn't come back at her curfew.
Ok that the game you start off with for Christmas the present I want then you let your phone or tablet fill in the rest by pressing the word in the middle.