Trouble

"Brooke immys in trouble... the voltori are coming for her" charlie whispered." The vol...tor....i whose that" I asked. Charlie explained to me that the had found out our dad was a vampire so was I and so is  she they think I turned her. Immy came in crying she had heard all are conversation. Jacob hugged us both.
The next day I practiced my vampire abalities (spelt  wrong agian). I could run at super speed, I could lift really heavy things and last of all I had a special gift. I could read minds. I practiced all day. It's around 8 pm. Was about to carry on until charlie came out. "Your acting like I'm stupid I know immys mine" he stated ," now you do what I say... or ... I tell paige what we did". At this point I was crying. I ran to paige. "Me and immy  are leaving tell the pack... Jacobs on patrol tell him when he gets back bye"
I whispered and ran to my room I packed  all the stuff me and immy needed in super speed. Then I put everything in my car, clunked immy in and I got in the seat then I drove to the mountain. I did the same thing as jacob did up to the locking the door then me and immy went to the top were me and jacob sat only a few days ago. Immy then started to cry I soothed her and she fell asleep on me.
Then I heard something behind me I picked up immy and held her close to me then jacob ran towards us. He hugged me then asked me why I ran away. Now the hard part telling him...