Too many secrets!!!

"Brooke is the baby mine?" Charlie asked agian. It is his baby but he's paiges mate not mine. I could ruin there love in a matter of seconds. It was all up to me. Panicking I whispered "maybye I don't know"

Two years later

" mommy guess what?... at preschool we did finger painting and my fingers are stained pink and purple and blue and all my friends are the same!!!" Immy rambled. Yes I had a baby called Imogen, immy for short. She looks a lot like me but has Charlies blonde hair and blue eyes. Her hair was so light it was like a shiny white/blonde. No one knows how to describe it lots of the pack call her moonlight because she is the next luna to the pack so a bit like a princess becoming a queen. Since she looks so much like me no one knows that she Charlies daughter. "Was it fun? Would you like a bath with all your toys and after we can watch moana?" I thought softly you see since I'm the luna and she the moonlight we can send each other mind messages. Straight after she sent me a aswer and the only aswer she ever says after a offer to have a  bath." Meet you in the pink bathroom by my room" She sent me as she ran upstairs. I laughed and followed her.
I ran the bath and she climbed in with her mermaid barbie she always plays with since she comes with a boat. I put the boat in and she plays with them then she started to yawn so got off the paint, washed her hair and her body. After I got her out and put on her favorite pink, peppa pig onsie. Plus dried her hair them we went down we ordered a hawii pizza which is ham and pinapple. Before I knew it immy had put on moana and we was snuggled up in her pink... MERMAID TAIL!!!!! Then the pizza came and I got and she stole all her mermaid tail while it is hers. Also as you can see she is a big fan of mermaids. Sadly we finished the pizza as the film ended. It was....
O.m.g it's 9pm immy should have been in bed ages ago. In a rush I put immy in my bed as I got ready for bed and when I got back she was fast asleep on my bed I put my blanket over her and jumped in bed with her and went to sleep...

Hey guys she's had the baby yasssss
Love how immy is so clever already she's amazing!!!! She is based off my best friend forever since she is buetiful and smart. Plus I haven't seen her in a while but love her sooooooooo much shout out today is RaNdOmGuRlHeRe
Since she does great books yayyy!!! And the second shout out is for Twigod
A really supportive follower and one of my first too. Love you guys forever
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee