MOMMY!!!

It's been a week from I was kidnapped. Me and seth have been talking when Charlie wasn't here.
I've tried mind call mom thousands of time. But no response. "I'm so hungry" I moaned seth just held my hand. "Me to" he said. We both let go of each others hand. Charlie was coming in. He hit me for not... I don't know. Then I heard a scream outside.
Charlie ran outside, " give me back my family" it was mom. Then there was a growl. Jacob. Charlie ran as fast as he could. Mom came in and freed me and seth I ran to him and started crying he soothed me. Then mom ran up behind me and hugged me. We both got took home... or we were about to until something came flying at mom I jumped in front of her. Not thinking! Suddenly I couldn't breathe.
I realised something was in my... it was a knife. Everything went blacked out.

                        Seths POV

Immy had been out for months! We were all worried but she's not dead her heart is still beating... suddenly I heard a scream! I ran to Immy. She was awake breathing heavily. She looked at me. " seth what happened?" Immy asked me. "You can't remember?" I questions. I thought I'm not telling her that's up to her parents.  I give her a hug and helped her up. We walked to the living room.
"Will you go out with me to a meal?"
Please say yes! " seth I ...
(I'm so mean I'm sorry update now
Please comment shout out today for... summersdream123 for being my newest follower love you guys
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee