busy

I woke up.... Oh no I was late as I was the luna every Friday we had a meeting. Plus I've got to take immy to preschool. Quick as a flash ( not littrely ) I had freshened up and was wearing my black running shorts and a baby blue tank top with my white and blue trainers. When I went down stairs immy was standing at the end  of the hall. She had dressed herself in a black skirt , her blue blouse and she had some polished black braces attached to her skirt. When she saw me she put on her black glasses on and white socks while slipping on her blue dolly shoes.  God she is so clever already. I pulled on her white cardie on and picked her up and we walked to preshool since its only round the block. I gave her a snuggle and a kiss goodbye and she went to her best friend bella I watched for a min to make sure she was ok then ran home.
I made it just in time I grabbed a apple and walked into the dinning room and started the meeting.

                  After the meeting

The meeting was boring we talked about other packs like the starlight pack living with people in our pack and they all think that we should make a  treaty or something but I've never met the alpha so I've got to meet him tonight at a dinner party. Paige has gone to pick up immy so I have time to get ready. But the bad thing is that immy has to come since she is my moonlight. I put on a tight silver dress which was up to mid thigh. Paige has brought it then Paris came in and curled my hair and put it in a loose bun with the curls hanging out in two pieces at the front if that makes any sense. Then I wore a pail pink lipstick and shiny silver eyeshadow whay got darker when it got closer to the eye it was amazing. Then I pained my finger and toe nails white and put on white silletoes. Then immy I put her hair in a french plait . She wore a white loose dress and some silver sparkle tights and white dolly shoes she put on pink lip gloss and some silver sparkle eye shadow but it was really light. But she wanted to look like me so that's what she's wearing. Then we painted her finger nails silver. All my pack were wearing silver and white like the moon. Time to go...

Hey guys another cliffhanger.
Shout out today is....
KatherineArmstead great books and support and... M-KhalfanOsahar one of my latest followers. Love you guys
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee