Ch2.Take The Test

It was time for Teddy to return to Hogwarts, and Harry work. "Teddy you need to be down here in five minutes, Hermione and Ron are giving us a lift. If you miss the Hogwarts Express you will have to walk." Harry shouted up the stairs with more fire than usual."should've made that wish Harr', could've wished for a car." Teddy laughed struggling to put his shoes on.

~*~

Hermione stood outside the door knocking on it impatiently. "Bloody hell 'mione, you'll knock the bloody thing down in a minute." Ron blurted, looking at her annoyed. "Well if they were ready on time, I wouldn't be hammering on their front
door, now would i Ronald hmm?" Hermione snapped.she'd been a bit out of place recently, not her usual self. Ron said she should go take a pregnancy test, hermione took offence to that and cast Slugulus Eructo on him for a week. He quickly apologised and stayed quiet.

~*~

"So sorry 'mione, Ron. Bloody kids and their hair these days." Harry stumbled past the two and towards the car, carrying a suitcase and a cage with a silvery coloured owl inside. Teddy walked out the door seconds later. "Alright mate?" Ron said playfully scruffing up Teddy's neatly combed hair. "Ron are you serious, now I have to go d-" Teddy was cut off by Hermione grabbing his arm, "No I don't think so." She began to walk towards the car.

~*~

Ron snd Hemione waited in the car while Harry dropped off Teddy. "'Mione I've been thinking lately." Ron paused before bravely continuing."You should take a pregnancy test. I'm not being mean, saying that your fat...let me rephrase that, saying you look a bit under the weather but you do. And your mood swings recently, thank Merlin's beard I have only one sister." Ron went off into a little conversation on his own. Hermione just looked at him bluntly. "And the point is?" She asked impatiently. "The point is I think your pregnant and your hormones are...well." he stared back at her hoping she might understand.she began to laugh, which she hadn't done in a while. It was nice for Ron to see her smile again. "Ron your so silly sometimes. I'm like this because I'm tired from working late every night. You don't understand women just yet sweety." Hemione giggled then kissed Ron's cheek. "I'll take the test if it makes you happy." She laughed harder but Ron knew she was being seroius.

~*~

Meanwhile Harry said his farewells to Teddy and watched him get on the Hogwarts Express. "I'll see you soon, don't forget to owl me." Harry shouted to Teddy as the train started to move. "Bye Harry, see you soon." Teddy waved as the train started to get faster and faster.