Ch7.Really?

Harry couldn't help but stare at Draco while they walked to Harry's car. His iced breathe swirling infront of him. "Here we are." Harry broke silence between them. Both men got in the blue car and drove off."so, Potter." The silence was too awkward and neither of them wanted it to grow. "Ma-Draco." Harry shuttered. Draco turned around in his seat and faced the side of Harry's head. "Are you nervous by any chance?" Draco smirked in his amusement. "N-no. W-why would y-you say such a-a thing?" Harry questioned although he knew the answer already. "I think it's adorable." His smile widening. Harry blushed a dark red. "A-are you f-flirting with me?" A small grin crept on him. "Maybe, maybe not. Probably the second one." Draco faced the window, staring at the blurred lights of the streets at night. "Here looks like a good place." Draco pointed out, Harry pulled in the car park of the pub and parked up. "Well that wasn't as bad as I thought it would be." Draco said smiling. "What does that mean?" Harry snapped. "I-I've never been in a car before, I usually apparate." Harry's mouth dropped. "Are you serious? You've never been a car before now? I know your a pureblood and all-" Draco nodded his head in embarrassment. "Sorry. I didn't mean to bombard." Harry lowered his head. "It's alright harry, I don't care. I teased you enough at Hogwarts." Draco laughed.

~*~

"Youuu'rrreee drunk Harry!" Draco shouted. His arm wrapped over Harry's shoulder as they walked down the road. "Well Misterrr Malllbbboy-" Harry was sharply cut off."-that's Mister Malllfoyy to for you!" Draco giggled,
"Whhaateverr you name are. You're drunk too!" The two men began to laugh. "I gotta get home." Harry decided. "Cannn I goooo with you?" Draco whined. It was like they blacked out but were still awake at the same time. "Yeah, you cannn sleep onnn the kitchen."

~*~

On the way back Draco had fallen asleep, wrapped around Harry, so Harry had to carry him like a backpack. Draco was placed not so carefully on the floor next to the sofa. Not long after Harry passed out infront of the glass coffee table, almost smashing it with his head.

~*~

"Harry! Harry wake up you lazy sod." Harry woke to a very messy looking blond. "Woah. Headache." Harry said holding his head. He sat up, Draco sat opposite to him. "What are you doing in my house?" He winced at the pain coming from his head. "I don't know, I was wondering the same thing. Surely you should know, your the one who brought me here." The slytherin frowned. Flashes of memories hit him like bullets firing from a muggle gun. "You got me drunk!" Harry shouted at the blond. "Not on purpose, I didn't." Draco argued back. "I-I had t-to carry you back here. Where did I park my car? Where was that-that pub?" Harry began to frantically paste around the room. "Calm down, we can just apperate there, get the car and go again." Draco's reassuring smile didn't make Harry feel any better. "No, once I get my car I'm dropping you off at your house and going straight to Teddy." Harry yelled. "Your son? Wait Harry Potter has a son?"
"No he's my godson." Harry's stress level raised. "Come on, we're going now."
"No breakfast? Potter, Harry wait up."

~*~

Teddy sat in his hospital bed waiting for harry to return. A tall, dark haired nurse walked in with a tray of food. "Thought you might want some breakfast, it'll make you feel better." She spoke softly,placing the tray on his lap. "Woah. Thanks." Teddy said stuffing his face with toast. She walked towards the door before she was called back. "Sorry to bother, but do you know when my godfather will be here? He promised." Teddy's hair turned a raven black and his eyes a vibrant green. "I'm not sure dear, I'll go check for you." She smiled and walked out. Teddy looked out the window beside the bed. "Harry where are you?" He whispered to himself.

~*~

"Draco, have you found my car yet?" Harry yelled at Draco on the other side of the car park.
"No. What colour is it again? I don't seem to remember." Draco replied shouting just as loud as Harry. He tutted and walked over to him. "It's right infront of you Draco." Harry hissed. "Oh well I didn't know that, did I." Draco snapped back. They both got in the car and Harry began to drive off.

~*~

Draco's headache was almost gone and Harry's was still bashing at his head. "You know you don't have to drive me home like a little kid, I'm only slightly younger than you." Draco spoke "oh and turn here." He added. They came to a row of houses. "So which one's yours?" Harry smiled. Draco looked at the houses too. "That one there-" he pointed "-number 27." The house looked massive. "Should've guessed." Harry sneered. He parked up and the two got out. "See you again soon then." Harry rushed his words. "Don't you want to come in? Tea, coffee?" Draco insisted. Harry looked back at the car then at draco again. "Why not, I'm  sure it'll be fine." He smiled and walked up to the door. "Really? You would?" Draco looked surprised. "Yes, why not. You seem like a very nice person, you've grown up Draco." Harry grinned and they walked in.

~*~

"Harry, where are you? I miss you. Please come soon, or have you forgot me? Please Harry, where are you?" Teddy whined searching out the window for a familiar face to walk towards the hospital doors.

~*~

Unfortunately no one went to visit Teddy. Harry was at Draco's the whole day. Not a care in the world... but there should have been.