Introduction

Hello, all who come across this book!

I hope you guys love it as much as I love writing it.

If you do, please be sure to vote, comment, and all that good stuff! :)

Important Note: Before I started writing this story, I was going through a tough time in my life. I was very depressed and I began writing this story as a way to help cope with the depression I was going through at that time. So please be respectful towards me and please don't hate on this story or my writing.

NOTE: If you are reading this book for a Book Club, feel free to read and vote on this chapter (which I highly encourage you to do), but commenting on it DOES NOT COUNT. Start with the one titled "Prologue."

Copyright©2016 by Matthew Leong. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

STAR WARS is the property of LUCASFILM AND DISNEY

The characters of Star Wars belong to Lucasfilm and Disney. No copyright infringement intended.

This book contains material protected under the international and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.

Important Note: The characters of this book, with the exception of known Star Wars characters, are original characters created and owned by Matthew Leong. Any unauthorized use of them without the author's permission will be considered offensive and reported.

This basically means that if you steal any of my original characters, plot, title, or anything that belongs to me, I will send Han Solo and Chewbacca after you

WARNING: This story will/may contain the following content which may be uncomfortable for some readers: Adult language, violence, sexual content, character death, PTSD, spoilers, etc. Should any of these bother you perhaps this story isn't for you. Please proceed with caution as you have been warned.

Disclaimer: I make no money, and I only write about what I enjoy. I own none of the Karen Traviss' characters, and I hope she is not too upset that I have borrowed some of them to help tell the tale. Crimson Squad, the Tochin people, Gan Pohin, Moff Harkin, and anyone else I create are mine. Everything else belongs to George Lucas. All chapters quotes are my own design unless otherwise specified.

Story Updates: Story updates will occur every Tuesday and Friday. (Update: 3/30/17): I will try to update this story once a week or when time permits, but this isn't driven into stone, and updates may vary.

Story Summary

A fairy tale-esque story of a chivalrous clone and a sheltered princess. Clones learn loyalty, honor, obedience, and sacrifice—not kindness, not compassion, not humanity, and ... not love.

An elite clone commando of the Grand Army of the Republic, RC-1147 "Jas" is trained from birth to kill. Sent to rescue a princess from a mining planet, Jas reconsiders life and everything he has been trained to do, falls in love against every edict of his regiment, and considers if the Republic is still worth fighting for. Will Jas abandon his moral obligations to his brother clones to pursue what he never believed could exist for him?

The king of the mining planet Tolchin has always sheltered his heir, Princess Arlesse Psach. Never before in love, the reserved princess vacillates between her royal duties to her father and her duties to her smitten heart once she meets Jas.

However, when Chancellor Palpatine activates a secret command buried in the controller chips of every clone warrior, both Arlesse and Jas must overcome more than familial and royal obligations if they're to survive. For like many throughout the galaxy, the notorious Order 66 changed ... everything.

Quick Note: This story spans between Episode II: Attack of the Clones & Episode IV: A New Hope

--- --- --- --- ---

Quick Author's Note: Before the story begins, I would like to give a very special shoutout to fanna-tastic for making the cover page of Star Wars Republic Commando: Knight of Honor! Thanks so much!!! :-)

P.S. Go check out her stories!

I'd like to say that I will be putting some Mandalorian (or Mando'a) words throughout the story and I will be providing definitions to every Mando'a word used in each chapter and every word will be italics, not including this one.

Before you guys delve into Star Wars Republic Commando: Knight of Honor, I'd also like to say that Votes and Comments/Feedback is most enthusiastically welcome!

Did you love that chapter!? I hope you did! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the bottom left or top right of your screen! Have a wonderful day!

And now, without further Ado, I present to you Star Wars Republic Commando: Knight of Honor.

Enjoy!