Appendix (Backstory)

I've always loved Star Wars and I've always wanted to write a Star Wars book. I really enjoyed playing the Republic Commando game when I was a kid. When I happened to come along the Republic Commando series by Karen Traviss, I was both astonished and inspired by her work. I've always enjoyed when my parents read me fairy tales as a kid and over the last couple of years, I started to combine my interest in fairy tales with the complexities of the Star Wars universe. I have decided that the time has come for me to venture out of my comfort zone within the Halo and Call of Duty Fandoms, delving into something new to develop my writing skills.

Knight of Honor has been inspired by the lyrics to Nickelback's "Gotta Be Somebody," the song that I consider the unofficial anthem for the Republic Commando novels.

The YouTube video for Nickelback's song "Gotta Be Somebody" is below. The song is really good and I encourage you to listen to it before you begin reading this story.

--- --- --- --- ---

Quick Author's Note: Did you love that chapter!? I hope you did! Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little VOTE button to the bottom left or top right of your screen! Have a wonderful day!

Votes and Comments/Feedback most enthusiastically welcome!