XI. WEREWOLF SUPPORT GROUP (NOT)

When Isaac woke up, they were outside of a take-out place with a nervous Clary looking at him. He groaned to signal to her that he was awake, leading her to hug him but not say anything, in case they were overheard. The mundane rolled his eyes at the werewolf, but Isaac didn't care since he was okay and so was Clary – he would definitely leave Simon to die if it meant saving himself and his sister, not that he should be offended by it.

Then, the car stopped. "Where are we? This isn't the police station," Clary muttered, looking around as the two kidnappers (werewolves) opened the car doors and went to get them out.

"Just cooperate and everything will be fine," one of them called, not caring to explain anything as they brought out the three prisoners, "Get out!"

Clary grunted as she continued to look at them, "We didn't do anything wrong."

"Be quiet or you're gonna make this worse for yourself," the same man called again. Isaac was brought up by Alaric, who sent him a sad look, but the Lahey boy ignored it out of anger and pain.

He didn't know why he was surprised by being betrayed. It had happened many times, first it was his birth parents when they made him go to Beacon Hills. Then, it was adoptive parents, who didn't care about him at all. Then it was the pack, it was Allison, who left him after showing him the best thing in life – love. He had been betrayed by so many people, and he had betrayed so many people, he wasn't sure why it still hurt.

The worst part of it all was the fact he would say that he was used to it...that was sad, he didn't know anyone else that could say that about every aspect in their life.

"Hey, you're not a cop!" Clary called to the other man, looking at Alaric who had momentarily let go of Isaac as he picked up his ringing phone, "Alaric, who is this guy?"

"Luke's calling," Alaric informed the other, causing Isaac to tense at the name of his former friend.

"Ignore it. That's an order," alpha. It made sense by the way he took charge of everything. This other guy was the alpha of the pack, so it didn't matter what Alaric or anyone else in the pack wanted, his orders went.

"Are you guys with Luke?" Clary asked urgently, "Did he send you?"

The alpha didn't even glance at her as he said, "None of your business." But Isaac didn't need to ask to know the answer, no, they weren't with Luke. He wouldn't let them do that, he wouldn't. And why would they ignore a call from Luke if he was a part of this plan?

The three of them were brought inside until they were sat down at a random table, the restaurant empty. Isaac had heard from Luke about his pack, how they met up at a small restaurant, but never gave any specifics, seeing as he didn't want Isaac involved.

"Why do I kept getting kidnapped?" Simon asked the two of them, and Isaac would have snorted if this wasn't a more serious situation.

"Cause your weak," the Beacon Hills werewolf commented, giving him a small smile for support for whatever reason.

Clary rolled her eyes before actually giving him an answer, "Not to be self-centered, but I think it's me they're after."

Then, the redheaded girl looked at Alaric and the other werewolf who were sitting across from the three of them, "Okay, what is going on? Alaric, did you arrest for trespassing or something, because, news flash, I was in my own apartment."

"We're just having a little conversation, that's all," the alpha told her calmly, causing Isaac to roll his eyes and scoff, something the others noticed.

"Do you always handcuff people you wanna talk to?" Simon held up his hands before leaning towards Clary, "I bet this guy has one of the scariest online profiles ever."