FINAL NOTE

Now you've reached the end of Inside of Me! Congrats! I've been writing this for well over eleven months, almost a year I've dedicated to writing them, and I can say that I'm truly proud of this.

This book has gotten me so far. I started taking my writing seriously with this, and I started getting recognized for this book. Isaac and his story in this is something that I always love. I got to explore a character that isn't truly shown during Teen Wolf. You don't see the effects of everything that happened to him in that show, but I hope I did his character justice in this.

Onto the next thing, and probably the burning question that everyone has, will there be a sequel? At the moment, no. I have no plans for a sequel right now. I want to right some other stuff away from Shadowhunters - I haven't even seen the second season! Maybe one day there will be a sequel, but as of now, there is no plan for a sequel. I'm sorry, but I want to focus on some other stuff right now, and I feel like Isaac's already gone through enough and I shouldn't do anything else damaging to him.

But, if there is a sequel, it would focus on truly fixing his relationships with Clary and Isabelle, kind of. He would try to distance himself from Jocelyn before eventually asking her every question he's ever wanted to. It would definitely be more focused on family than his relationship with Isabelle, but I think they would start working on fixing it after he's forgiven Jocelyn and has gotten to a better place with Clary.

Anyways, those are just my thoughts. I hope you enjoyed his book like I've enjoyed writing it! If you want to see more of me, I have many more stories for you to read.

Love,
Ellie xx