Chapter Six

(Note: Thanks for 100 reads! Hope you enjoy the short chapter.)

JACK felt his lips pressed against something. It didn't take him long to realize this 'something' was Mark's own pair - it was strange. Jack didn't recall kissing Mark, or feeling the need to kiss Mark, so why was he in this situation? He already knew the answer. Mark kissed him, on purpose, because for whatever reason this wasn't an accident.

Jack had only been kissed once before. The memory made a feeling stir in his gut, both of what he could be sure was remorse - and what he thought might be love. Mark was Jack's first kiss, many years ago, and it wasn't something Jack tried to forget about but Mark wasn't making that task easy.

Years ago, their lips had been molded for one another. When they kissed, it was as though everything was right. Now there were only particles of the same feeling, in small memories. Mark's lips were no longer molded and perfect for Jack - but it didn't seem to matter. Mark moved his lips against Jack's regardless. They were no longer boys, but men, and maybe this was a mistake but it didn't matter.

They were breathing, kissing, bodies close, minds a blur, world spinning, only them in that moment forever. Jack felt strong hands wrap around him and pull him closer, if even possible, and he was roughly pushed up against a wall. Shakily, head spinning, Jack reached up to wrap his arms around Mark's neck. However the moment he did this, something seemed to click. Mark pulled back.

Jack was dissapointed until he realized what had just happened. Mark hated him. Mark punched him. Mark bullied him. But why would Mark kiss him? This was wrong. Very wrong. "Get out."

Jack glanced up in surprise at the other man's sudden tone of voice. It was demanding - he was back to the same Mark, the boy who bullied him and hated him. Something told Jack not to argue, even though he had a lot of questions. "Wha-"

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Mark was raging, and Jack had no idea why. After a moment of complete confusion, Jack frowned. Why the fuck was Mark upset? He  kissed Jack. Jack didn't kiss him. It was Mark's fault that the this happened. And he was blaming Jack.

Mark took a threatening step forward, and Jack panicked. He turned and messily stepped, half ran out of the room, down the hall, down the stairs, down another hall and eventually out of Mark's house.

**

5:04 PM – Nov. 3rd
Felix Kijelburg
How'd it go?

5:04 PM – Nov. 3rd
Jack McLoughlin
It went fine.

5:05 PM – Nov. 3rd
Felix Kijelburg
That's all? Did you get beat up? I need details

5:09 PM – Nov. 3rd
Felix Kijelburg
Jack?

5:15 PM – Nov. 3rd
Felix Kijelburg
Are you there?

5:21 PM – Nov. 3rd
Felix Kijelburg
..hello?