CONTEST [CLOSED] + 5K

Update: The contest is closed, congrats to the winners! <3 

Hi

So, we recently hit 5K reads and since that's a pretty legit milestone I've decided to hold a writing contest.

I don't do these often but it's recently come to my attention that I left out a huge gap in the plot. Remember that scene where Felix dramatically walked out of Jack's house, dropping a letter on the ground for Jack to pick up?

Yeah. Oops, I forgot to add in exactly what the letter said. My bad.

Although, it did give me an idea. I was at first thinking of adding in a bonus chapter in Felix's POV at the end of the book explaining what the letter said, but then we hit 5K shortly after and I realized I could make you guys write the letter for me. (Okay, so maybe that does sound a little despicable, like I'm about to rape you or something, but I promise it's not like that so chill)

So I decided to make a contest thing to celebrate 5K and maybe promote a few accounts to the readers of this book.

Okay, read carefully, here are the details:

Your prompt is to write about exactly what Felix wrote down on the letter. It can be described through Felix's POV, Jack's POV, or it can just be the letter itself without any stated point of view.

The only 'rules' are that you can't change the plot so far in the book (so like don't put 'Dear Jack, I have cancer, oops'), and I ask that it be kept in one part. There is no word limit, but please make it over two paragraphs at the least and don't make it a novel.

(Going into more detail about the rule about changing plot: you can add new plot, but you can't change anything already written and published so far. As an example, you can write 'Dear Jack, I secretly love you, I'm going to college at the end of the year so I need to know your answer now, will you go out with me?' But you cannot write 'Dear Jack, I love you, I have Cancer and Im going to die in a few months, will you go out with me?' Idk if this was clear enough but I hope you get the point. Don't write anything that drastically changes things).

Anybody can enter. I know most of you are probably saying 'Oh, my writing is trash, sorry,' but any entries whatsoever are encouraged because I'm looking forward to reading whatever you can come up with. Really, the only way to improve is to practice, and I strongly encourage you to enter for fun anyways because I won't judge. (I mean, yes, I'll have to judge to see who wins, but you get the point.)

You can place in First, Second and Third. The prizes are as following:

First Place: A shoutout, a follow if I'm not already following you, a drawing of whatever you want (I consider myself to be a decent artist), and a honest review of one of your stories.

(proof that I can draw and you won't get a stick figure:)

(okay now I'm just showing off lmao)

Second Place: A shoutout, a follow, a honest review of one of your stories.

Third Place: A shoutout, a follow.

There will also be honourable mentions if I find any extra entries worthy

So yeah, show me what you've got ;^)

Thank you~ 💕💕👌

take my ugly ass and be inspired

peace 🖖