Chapter Twenty-Two

WE HIT 3K AND I DIDNT EVEN NOTICE WOAH TY
Holy Shit
also sorry for the delay; writers block is a [censored].
also anybody else like twenty one pilots? recently I've become obsessed lmao save me |-/
en j o  y   <3

(ALSO IF YOU COULD PLEASE CHECK OUT ONE OF MY OTHER STORIES I'D APPRECIATE IT; it's called Jasper Collins And I, and the first chapter is out. It isn't fanfiction, it's one if my original stories and I'd really appreciate it if you could stop by and give it a chance! I don't usually do self promotion/make author notes this long but enough of this, onto the story! <3)

JACK walked down the cold hallway. Everything seemed so strange when he was alone; neither Mark nor Felix were walking with him. Not that he was on good terms with Felix anyways, and due to his situation Mark decided to stay home and barricade himself in Jack's house while school was talking place. But Jack himself had to attend, because if he skipped school his mother would have his head on a plate.

Education had always been important in Jack's household, he recalled as he walked to his English Lit class. Probably because of his siblings and parents education; many of their clan went to college or university and it was expected that Jack would too. Although he wasn't sure he wanted to leave for college - but it was too early to start thinking about that. It was only the near beginning of senior year and he had months to think that over.

His thoughts seemed to disperse from his head when he got to his locker, trading out a chunky mathematics textbook that was previously in his arms for