The Angel Princess

Angel Princess: Chapter 1

I ran back to my house full speed with a slam door behind it. 'Ugly' 'Stupid' 'Fat'. Everything everyone calls me. My dad used to abuse me before he left us. My mom she's out, being a whore. Everyday at 9pm she comes back with a different dude. My older siblings graduated from high school and all in college. They don't never talk to me. As for me, I'm getting bullied, everyday. I'm sick of it. I want to go with my grandma in heaven. She always took good care of me before she died. She was the only person that's cared.

I let some tears slipped down my cheek. I'm useless, worthless, stupid, ugly, fat, dumb, and not worth living for. I accidentally hit my arm on the door. It stings. I check my cuts. It's red, really red and it hurts. I pull my sleeve back down and went to bathroom and cried on the floor.

"Im nothing!"I yelled through my tears. I balled up my fist and punched the wall hard. "Hey bitch, I'm home!"My 'mother' shouts. I locked the bathroom door as I hear her tumbling up the stairs. I hesitated but grab my razor. I pull up sleeve and cries harder.

A cut for being ugly
A cut for being useless
A cut for being a bitch
A cut for being fat
A cut for being stupid
A cut for being worthless

One last finally deep one

A cut for living on this planet with nobody to love.

Blood drips from my cut up arm. I try to stand up but I got weak and fell down with a loud bang. I slowly closed my eyes to only see a bright light.

"Darling."Is, is that Grandma. She nods with a smile. "It's me dear."

I got up and hugged her tight. "Grandma, I missed you so much."She gave me a kiss on my forehead. "I missed you too sweets but not anymore. I was talking to God and he said you can come and live with me until your ready for the heavens."

Grandma had a big smile on her face. Her mid thigh white dress fits her just beautifully. Her gold halo above her grey short hair. Her wings spread out. My clothes changed from shorts and a shirt to a white high low sleeveless dress with
a sweetheart neckline.

Also with a pair of wings. "Beautiful."My grandma whispers with a big smile on her face. I smile and give her a hug. "So do I wear this forever?"I asked. "No darling, just for special days. This might be sad on Earth but in Heaven, it's a good special day to find out who comes up here!"She explains. I nod as we walk into the golden gates.

Grandma and I talked all the way to a big house, it's castle like. I looked around with awe. The men bowed down to us. I wonder why? "Good Morning Princess Morgan!"Some lady came up to grandma. "Good Morning Heather. This is my favorite granddaughter, Victoria but Tori for short."My grandma said. The lady bowed. "Hello Tori, I am Heather, your grandmother personal assistant."

I smiles. "Did you ever tell her Morgan?"Heather asked grandma. Grandma shook her head. "I will tell her later." Grandma said, Heather nods and walk with us.

What do she wants to tell me later?