The Lost Princess

The Lost Princess: Chapter 1

"That was fucking awesome!"Mickey yelled as we came in her house. Nobody's home, her parents are always out and her sister is too. Micky is just McKinley nickname that's everyone calls her like everyone calls me Dani.

I jumped on to her couch and she jumped right on top of me. I pushed her off and she on the ground, groaning. "Your rude man."She stood up, brushing herself off. I laughed at her.

She went to the kitchen and returned with some popcorn. "SpongeBob?" "SpongeBob!"

We grew up on SpongeBob. I pushed my brown hair behind my ear and continue eating popcorn. Where's my parents you may ask. Well my child, my mom is somewhere in American and my dad is a drug dealer. He got sent to jail so I stay with my nana. She's British so me growing up with her, I got an British accent. Like I don't say mom, I say mum.

You have to hear it. Every now and then Mickey would get one because she picks it up from my nana and me. "OPEN UP!"Someone bangs on the door. Me and Mickey looks at each other and scrambled upstairs. "Tree house!" I whispered shouted.

We use the tree house for emergency or if someone is trying to kill us or something like that. There's lots so food and other stuff to keep us alive. We climb across to the tree house and locked the door.