Daddy Malik: Chapter 2

We went back to the beach house to talk, I guess. Zayn doesn't seem to happy about that. "So you and Louis are siblings?" Harry asked. Louis and I nodded.

They kept asking me questions like what's my age and how old are my twins and stuff like that. Zayn was sitting on his phone, texting his damn life away. Liam called Zayn to some room.

Liam Pov

"Why am I here?"He ask, sounding annoyed. "Zayn, I know that you dated Lily and you was pissed at her when she broke up with you and left-Liam this is none of your business ok? She broke up with me to date someone and get pregnant and get slut shamed at school. I bet she didn't even finish school."He cut me off then rolled his eyes.

"Actually she did."I said. He faked shocked. "I can't believe it. The slut finished high school."He fake gasps. I rolled my eyes and texted Lily. I need her in here.

"What Li-Why is he here because all he's going to do is be rude to me?"She sat on the bed. "Lily tell him."I commanded. She stares at me. "Lily remember when we was talking about the kids yesterday, you need to tell him. At least let him know."

She groaned and walk up to Zayn but interrupt by the twins. "Mummy where's daddy?"They asked. She kneels down. "I don't know darling."

"Does daddy love us?"

"I don't know. If daddy don't, I do."I said. They look sad and gave me a hug and ran off.

"Who's their dad? Kyle."

"No Zayn let me explain this shit. When we went out, we did it. I found out I was pregnant and didn't know how to react or anything. Also my dad found a new job and we had to move to London. I broke up with you because I knew you always had a singing dream and I didn't want my kids to ruin it. I finished high school and going to my dream school with 2 wonderful little twins."She explained.

"I don't believe that their my kids." He smacked.

Lily Pov

"I got proof! TOMMO TWINS!"I yelled. They came bursting through the door. "Whatttt mummy, we was watching tv." Jaelyn whined.

I picked them both up. "Zayn, this is Jaelyn and this is Jasmine."He stared at them then shook his head. What the hell.

"Did you find out who's daddy yet?"Jasmine ask, jumpy. I shook my head. "Daddy don't love us."

"Or he won't say he is your daddy."I muttered.

"What"They said confused.

"Nothing, cmon twins. I'm going to go Liam. In sorry Zayn that you don't believe that they are your kids. If you want a DNA test, I'm gladly to do it. Only for my kids. Bye Zayn, bye Liam, I'll text you when I get home."I grabbed the twins bag and left the room.

Louis is going to take me home so I can't explain everything to him. It's funny that I just met him today and I'm already so close to him and the other boys, well except Zayn since he wants to be a douche.

Zayn Pov

"MATE THAT WAS YOUR SHOT! YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON LILY FUCKED. DID YOU EVER REALLY THOUGHT OF THAT BECAUSE I HAVE AND SHE TOLD ME. YOU TOOK SOMETHING THAT ANY OTHER BOY COULDVE TOOK AND NOW SHE HAD YOUR CHILDREN AND YOU WONT TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY OF IT."Liam yelled at me.

"WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP LIAM. YOU DONT EVEN KNOW HER LIKE I DO OK SHE HAD ANOTHER CRUSH ON KYLE WHILE WE WAS DATING. EVERYTHING SHE SAYS IS A LIE AND YOUR STILL WILLING TO BELIEVE HER. WHO SIDE ARE YOU ON? SOME GIRL YOU MET 3 DAYS AGO OR YOUR BEST FRIEND FOR 2 YEARS?"

"Zayn, I'm sorry then because she's Louis sister and her kids are yours as well. She's been through too much shit already. I hope you know that she never wanted to end it, she did it for the best of you and her. She knew your dream and now she wants to have your kids in their life's, you won't accept it. We might met in 3 days but you don't know the fact that I'm in love with her. She's helping me getting over Danie-Hello-Yeah-Oh my gosh what happened- so she was throwing up and her stomach was in pain- ok-ok- shut up Louis I'll be there- ok bye."

He hung up the phone. "Lily is in the hospital because she kept throwing up and her stomach was killing her and she had a headache. I'm going to visit her." He slipped on his shoes and grabbed his keys and phone.

I looked out the window and see him pulling out of the drive way. Is he seriously in love with her. I see that Niall and Harry are gone as well, or went to the beach. Yep, they're at the beach.

I got a text from Liam

Lily has a stomach flu. I'm taking the twins home with us because they need a FATHER FIGURE and to be with their uncle(s).

Ugh. Louis pulls up with the twins. "Hello mate, I'm getting used to this uncle thing. It's like taking care of my sisters." He grins with those little girls on his arms.

I texted my girlfriend, Jennie and told her to come to the beach house. She agrees very quickly and came pretty fast. "Hey babe."We kissed. "So why did you rush me over?"She asked.

"Louis is taking care of these girls that's supposed to be my kids." I said. "You had kids?"She sounds surprised. I shook my head and explained.

"She a bitch for even doing that baby."

"Yeah I know, she's in the hospital."I said and she laughed.

"Karma is a bitch."She laughs. I nod and we walked in the house. "Uncle Louis, your funny!"One of those twins say. Louis had a huge grin on his face. "Uncle Louis, do you know where's daddy?"

Louis shoots me a glare. "No honey, I don't but your daddy will show up someday."

"Mummy says daddy don't love us. Is that true?"

"I don't know Jaelyn, I don't know." Louis shoots me another evil glare.

•Later that day•

Jennie is very annoyed with the girls and trust me, I am too but Louis, Harry, Niall and of course Liam adores them. I will admit, they are pretty clever to be 4.

It's was getting late and Jennie left. We all went to bed. Liam took the girls to his room tonight.

"Liam, do Zaynie like us?"

"Yes, he does Jasmine."

"Do he know who's daddy?"

"Maybe."

"Liam can I ask you a question?"

"Sure."

"Can we call you daddy?"

"Yes, you can."

"I love you Liam."

"I love you too girls now goodnight."

"Night night."

I feel bad now. They needed a dad and I just wouldn't accept the fact that I got kids. They do look like me and Lily also Jasmine have the same colour eyes as mines while Jaelyn have blueish brownish eyes that are pretty. First, I want a DNA test to make sure they are my kids.