I Know A Girl

I know a girl. She's quite shy with no confidence. She believes she's ugly. She believes no one loves her, not even her own parents. She thinks shes lonely. She love someone...but don't know if his words are true....

I know a girl. She's quite sad but doesn't show it. Under her skin, there's nothing but flesh and blood. Nothing to make her confident to be herself. She's fine, she's alright, nothing more but way less....

I know a girl. She end up hurting people to be happy but feel horrible to hurt. There's no such thing as happiness when it comes to her. She rather be unhappy and watch everyone be happy than be happy and watch everyone be unhappy....

I know a girl. She loves to laugh. Giggling at her own jokes. But the older she got, the less her laughing stops. More tears, more cries. Not from someone eating the last cookie but from someone who doesn't care....

I know a girl. She had lots of friends but the older she got, the less of them she have. Losing them right and left. Doesn't know who's fake and who's not. What happened to the same little girl who had lots of friends who liked her for her....

I know a girl....she at her last. Crying in the corner, with blood dripping down from her arm. She looks up to to the ceiling, praying to take her away. From the pain that people gave her. Everyone is faking it, everyone is calling names, everyone thinks she doesn't belong here. She's a Diana. She can't help it. Crying out for help, but no one hears. Blaming things on herself. Why is she ugly? What's wrong with her? What happened to the same little girl, who never thought about killing herself. Who always had a smile on her face and her head held high. Who always want to help people and will try everything she can. That little girl is broken now. That little girl is gone....