Heartbreak Girl

What now? I woke up from my 'I wish it could happen' dream to answer my phone.

"H-hello"

"Zeke, its Joy."

"What happened?"

"He, he tried to stab me when I wouldn't give him the tv remote."

"Oh my gosh, come over! Now!"

"I'm already here."

"Okay love."

I hung up the phone and dragged myself out of bed to open the front door to see crying Joy. I hate seeing her cry. I hate seeing her in this relationship with Brock but he won't let her break up with her apparently. I open my arms and she ran to them. I hugged her tight as she sob onto my Star Wars shirt.

"Shhhhh shhhh Joy."I stroke her long curly hair. She calms down a bit. We walked over to the couch and I let her take her stuff off. NOT LIKE THAT! Just her jacket and shoes.

She practically lives here too. The guest room here slowly turned into her room. My parents don't care much since they adore Joy and always out traveling.

I got her favourite cover which is Batman and put on SpongeBob for her. Yeah, she's childish like me but who cares. I brought out some ice cream for her and gave it to her. She took a big spoonful and ate.

"Thanks Ze." She says in a soft voice.

"You're welcome love."I laid down next to her. She snuggles up next to me as she watches SpongeBob. I wish she was mines. I wish she could just leave Brock but it's not simple.

He was always independent and always wanted to do stuff his way aka the stupid way. One of his stupid things impressed Joy and she liked him. He liked her and things were okay until around 4 months of them together.

Brock got himself an apartment and wanted Joy to live with him. Joy say yeah and that's when her live turned upside down.

Since that day, Brock would hurt Joy, emotionally, mentally, sometimes physically or he'll threatened her, which he does a lot because we know he would if Joy doesn't do or listen to him.

I knew from the start that he's bad luck. I hated him so much. I hope he rots in hell for doing this to Joy.

Soft snores was coming from Joy. She fell asleep. I should probably get some too. Who knows what's gonna happen next?