This Isnt Mine but I still love it

"dont date an overthinker. she'll spend days analyzing your facial expressions when you speak, and nights deciphering what the period placement in your text message meant. she'll agonize for hours over why you didnt say hello to her at breakfast, and start to create unrealistic scenarios in her head that you decided you no longer liked her. dont date her, because otherwise she'll suffocate you with her care. she'll always want to ask you if youre okay and constantly say that she loves you just to hear you say it back to her. and she'll cry, oh lord, will she cry. she'll cry over the way you looked at that girl, or the way your eyes stopped lighting up at her name. she'll cry when you start kissing her like its your job and touching her like its a habit. she'll even overthink the fact that maybe shes just overthinking. that you do still love her, that all these worries might actually just be in her head. and so when you do leave, she'll still wake up nights six months from now replaying the memories over in her head like a jukebox saying "where did i go wrong?" or "what did i do this time?". do not date an overthinker. do not do it unless you plan on marrying her."

I don't own this
-jay