Daddy Tommo

"MOMMY!"One of the quadruplets yelled my name. I walked to their room to see paint everywhere on Jasmine. Faith was playing with her dolls and Kevin and Nathan are in my room watching SpongeBob. "Oh Jazzy, let's get you clean."I said while picking up paint off the floor. Jasmine nods and went to the bathroom. "Mom what you doing?"Nathan walks in. "Picking up paint, wanna help me?"I ask, he nods and helps me.

"Thanks Nate, when I get Jasmine clean, I'll get you a cookie."I smile at him. His blue eyes lid up and smiles. Once we got everything cleaned up, I went into the bathroom with Jasmine. We got her clean and in some nice cozy pajamas.

I walked out with Jasmine on my hip. I might as well give each kid a big cookie. "TOMMOS!"I shouted. 3 running little kids ran into the kitchen.

"Want a cookie?"I asked, knowing they'll say yes. They all nodded. I sit Jasmine down on the ground with her siblings and gave them all a cookie.

Shit we're out of milk and cereal! And bread. Damn, they need that for breakfast. It's 8 at night and I'm pretty sure not a lot of people is going to be at the store.

"Cmon, get your shoes one, we're going to the store to get some more cereal, milk and bread."I said. They nodded and ran off to get their shoes. Faith and Kevin know how to tie their shoes, the other two don't but they're working on it.

Each of my little babies are wearing onesie pajamas. It's how I can tell them apart like Nate from Kevin and Faith from Jasmine but they do look a bit different.

They all have brown hair and blueish greenish eyes. Faith hair is down her back to her waist and Jasmines hair is mid-way and she got my nose. Nate hair is quiffed up and Kevin's hair is quiffed down and to the right and also have my nose.

Jasmine is a lot more messy than anyone of her siblings. Kevin is very goofy, Faith is kinda shy and Nate is very loud, like his father.

I miss American, I left there 2 years ago because I went and stayed my dad so he could help me. I would've went to my mom but she's too stuck up and always have something to say. My dad is more helpful and laid back and more reasonable.

Anyways, me and the Tommo  squad went out to my car and I buckled them all in. Going to the store with 4 kids is hard and yet not hard.

We drove to Wal-Mart which isn't far. I'm wearing my pajamas shirt which is just a Demi Lovato shirt. And I'm wearing some skinny jeans.

I parked and got out with the kids. I was going to get a buggy but we're just going in and out. I held Nate and Jasmine hand and their sibling hold their. "Mommy can we got a toy?"Nate asked. "No, not today Nate, sorry."I said, giving him a small smile. He sigh and nodded.  We got the cereal and bread and milk. I let them hold it except that milk.

I see a familiar curly headed boy. It's Harry! I secretly walked over to him and poked him. "Excuse me, oh heeeyyy Emmi!"He gave me a hug. Emmi is my nickname from him. "Harry!"The Tommos hugged his tall legs. "Hey Tommos! What brings y'all to Wal-Mart this late?"He asked. "We needed breakfast food, as you can see."I said.

He nods. "Emmi, you should come over tomorrow. We just left tour and having a little get-together at the house."He mentioned.

"But what about you-know-who."I looked at him. "You have to tell him some day. They've grew up without no man influence."He put his hand on my shoulder. "We both know he won't care much. He's world is Eleanor and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want my kids to ruined it."I looked down.

Harry lifted my chin up. "Don't worry Em, I'll be there, I promise and if anything happen we can leave ."He kiss my cheek. "Ok Harold, I have to go now since we are going to the stinky get-together."I whined. Harry smiles and we exchanged our goodbyes. We paid for our stuff and went home. The kids was sleep so I had to wake them up.

I honestly didn't want to because 1)They get mad and 2)They're so cute when they sleep. I got them up and the bags and we went into to the house. I put my kids to bed first then put the groceries up.

I went to be bed but didn't fall asleep. Harry has been my best friend since ever and he knows what's best for me. Should I tell Louis or no? Louis would brush it off and wouldn't believe me. They've been asking for their dad since they started school last year.