Daddy Malik

Lilana(Lily) McKinley Tomlinson 
Born April 1st 1993
When Johannah had Lily, she gave her to Louis's and her father because her father thought Johannah pregnancy was fake because she was born on April Fools Day. Lily was just like Louis, she even looked like him. She's goofy, weird, and different. She had a passion of dancing. She loved her, thanks to her "mother".

Over the years, Lily thought Georgia and her mom was her real family along with her father. They moved to Bradford after Lily turned 14. She's met this amazing boy, Zain Malik. They was happily in love with each other until one day, she got pregnant. She left Zain without saying goodbye because she was scared.

Her mom, Georgia's mom left her, her dad and Georgia. Georgia and her dad helped Lily with everything. Lily and Georgia still got their education and their worked really hard.

Months later, Jasmine and Jaelyn Tomlinson was born. Even though she was 15 and many people doubted her, she graduated with a 4.0 average.

In 2012 she moved into her own apartment in London with Jasmine and Jaelyn. As her Tommo Twins went it day care, she went to her dance school. She got fully paid scholarship. She did lyrical and hip hop etc. She know how to dance most of them and was very flexible.

One night, she was at school late and had to go to the daycare to get her kids. She had no car and it was very late and dark. She had both kids on her hip walking home. This stranger asked if she needs a ride. She took it.....

"Thank you very much! I don't know how to thank you much. It's just I've been stress with dance, and my kids and school. I can't keep it together. I'm about to lose my apartment and I don't know what to do."I broke down crying. The man stops the car and hugs me. "It's okay it's okay. Here."He pulled out lots of money.

"Take this, you need this more than I do."He said. My eyes got wide. "No no no I can't do that." He lifted up my chin and put the money in my hand. "Yes you do."He gave me another hug. "Thank you."I hugged him back.

"Mummy I'm hungry!"Jaelyn whines. "Ok baby, hey, I never got your-Liam, it's Liam and let's go to McDonalds."He smiles and pulls off to McDonalds. We all go something.

We went inside and let the kids play as me and Liam talked. He's so sweet and nice. We exchanged numbers and drove me him. "Thanks again Liam."I smile at him. "No problem Lily, now stay safe and if you ever need me, you got my number."He says. I nod and got the twins out. "Bye bye Lwam!"They waved bye. Liam chuckles and waves bye.

We went to our apartment and went to bed after switching the twins into pajamas. Me and Liam has been texting all night, he became my best friend.