~Pencils and Populars~

I walked into class, seeing things being the same. Why would they change. The pale mashed baby food wall color, which made me want to daze off or doodle on my paper. The two big windows,looking like something from a prison.

I sat in my chair waiting for class to start when my hand brushed over something. A pencil. It had my name on it. (F/n), (F/n)(L/n). I looked around, nothing. I made sure there wasn't a note, nothing. Just then my friend, Hau sat down his hair falling into his face, his hair tie had snapped. He tried to move it away but it was persistent on keeping its place. He began to become flustered. I started laughing my butt off, his face turning red from being flustered. "What's so funny!" He stood up making a point, making me laugh harder. " Y-" wheeze. " Your hair!" Falling onto the floor, looking like i was five. He finally fixed his hair with another hair tie he found in his bag.

Just then our English teacher slash best person in the world walked in. He walked over, looked down at me and chuckled making a booming noise. Mr. Valgastie had a low, growling voice. That's why most were scared of him, but not me. Mr. Valgastie was my favorite teacher, by far. He walked over looking down at the seemed to smile. Just then Carmen, the most popular, most cutest guy ever walked in. Mr. Valgastie frowned, he didn't particularly like most of the kids who are full of themselves.

As Carmen took his seat he turned to me. His brownish red hair framing his face perfectly. His dark brown eyes almost black glinting in the sun's rays. "Why are you staring, oh i get it you can't get enough of my handsome face," he paused looking at my pencil. "Nice pencil, good thing you put your name on it...." my face light up from his com- " So you don't lose it, dumb-ass." Scratch that he is not nice, sadly i was not a ice cream cake face. Beautiful exterior, cold interior. I was jealous, but right now i was embarrassed. Hau patted my back, his normal smile on that he had, was replaced with empathy. Making my wonder, was Carmen the one who left the pencil on my desk.

Why him??

lunch came around i sat alone for awhile, this was because Hau had to finish up some work for another teacher. That's Carmen came over to me. "Hey so how much?" I looked at him confused. "I don't know what you're talking about?" He looked at me as confused as i was. "Oh don't play dumb with me," He leaned close to my ear. "For sex, you fucking dumb ass." I looked at him dumbfounded by his words. I got up from the table and left, walking into the bathroom straight closing one of the doors to the stall.

I felt dizzy, my heart beat was fast. Before i knew it i was over the toilet. It wasn't on purpose, not like that at all. my (H/c) falling in my face while puking. When i finished, that's where i stayed i skipped my classes for the thousandth time i felt like trash.

After the last bell, i texted Hau. "Meet me at the entrance don"t want to walk alone." A few moments later he texts back. "Sure ill wait where were you at lunch by the way?" I cringed at how i would tell him,he would get too worried if i told him where i really was. "Felt sick was at the nurse all day." I typed, walking to my locker, grabbing my things. "Oh okay.....hope you're feeling better." Looking up i see him walk towards me. I smiled, seeing him always made me happy.

I always wonder why though.