~A Special Something~

I watched as he quietly stepped into the house. His blonde hair just as I had left it. Longer even. I wondered if he had missed me? His emerald green eyes reflect any possible light, making them seem as though they were glowing. He began walking into the house not showing any emotion on his stone cold, relentless face. He then stop, looking over his shoulder. “Hey.”  Within moments he hugged me. “You never said goodbye.” I recalled the day I had left to go back to school, I hadn't seen him since. I brushed his hair with my tired hand. My eyes closing slowly as he rubs my back. The dark consumes my head and I fall into a sleep.

    I look around, almost startled. I twist my head around before realizing i'm in my bed. I stepped onto the carpet floor. I ran down the stairs. As I turn the corner I see the two boys having a conversation. Silvally chirping to Primarina.

    “Morning boys.” The blonde and the seaweed haired boys looked at me. “Morning (F/n), here I made you coffee.” Hau handed you a warm cup of coffee, the hazelnut filling my nose. “Thanks.” My groggy voice filling the air. I sat down next to Gladion. His hair was longer as you noticed and he had a long jacket now. I looked at him. The one thing that never changed where those eyes. So controlling yet caring, in their own way. “(F/n) you okay?” Gladion waved a hand in my face. Silvally now noticing my presence jumped on top of me, drooling as he licked me face. “Okay i get in eight years is a long time!” I laughed as he continued to lick my face. “I missed you too!” I guess that's what he wanted because he sat down. His tail still wagging back and forth.

     After a bit more talking Gladion spoke up. “I have something for you. Something special.” The blonde pulled something out of his jacket. “An egg.” He spoke softly. “I found it while traveling, I thought you might like it.” He put it in your lap. “Primarina, here.” I handed the egg to the cooing Pokèmon. She held it close to her heart and hummed a bit. “(F/n). You don't have to give that to her, it's yours.” Hau pet Primarina on the head. “I want to Hau. She wants it more than I do.” I let Decidueye out to see Primarina. They cuddled together. Silvally chirping happily next to them. “Here ya go big guy.” I let Sylveon out and they cuddled as well. “Looks like everyone's happy.” Hau sat next to me putting his arm over my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder.

   Little did I know that the egg wasn't the only thing Gladion to give to me. He also came here to take.