~Blood~

Running out into the cold, wind whipping at my face as tears sting my eyes. My hair tangling in the cold air and I followed the tracks heading into the woods. “Talonflame!” I threw the pokeball. “Fly ahead and try to find him.”  My voice was frantic as I didn’t know what to do. Talonflame cooed as he flew off flying high and soon you couldn’t see his red feathers. Adrenaline rushing through my body, so many things could happen in the forests there are so many dangerous Pokémon. Why does he always run away from his problems. “Gladion! Where are you!” My nose and cheeks rosy from the cold. “Gladion please!” The snow crunching under my feet. Talonflame cawed from the air as he landed. “Thank Arceus!” Running faster than I was before this entire theming started I don't want this to continue, these chasing games with these two boys.

Reaching the blonde boy I saw him sitting on the ground, his long jacket trailed behind him the dark black contrasting against the white of the snow. “Go away.” His voice was stone cold and unmoving. Walking around him I saw tears making small indents in the snow. Kneeling down before him I lifted his chin, wiping his tears away. “W-why did you leave us it isn’t f-air.” His words spaced as he choked on his tears, pulling his head onto my chest I rocked him. Rubbing his back as we both sat in the snow. “Shh, it’s okay. You don't have to be sad.” Gently placing my chin on his head I sighed. “Let's go back to the house and calm down.” Pushing me off of him and shaking his head violently. “Only if you beat me.” Staring me down like he did when we were kids. “You never change.”

  We were both down, decidueye and me, him and Silvally. “Flamethrower!” Sticking out his hand as if command him, hanging on with his last wisps of confidence. “Supersonic skystrike.” I look him straight in the eyes, my face expressionless. He knew he would lose and it was going to crush him when he did. So all I could do was stand there looking so evil with my bare face. Nothing but a shock came to him when Silvally screamed in pain before fainting. Looking at his Pokémon then scanning up to my face, nothing but a scared expression against my cold one. ‘What am I doing stop being mean.’ My mind raced against what my gut told me to say. “You knew you would lose, so why even try.” I walked passed Decidueye as he pulled his talons away from Silvally. “When have you ever won against me.” My eyes turning harsh and cold. ‘No stop that isn’t true!’ I stepped closer to him and before I knew it I was on the ground as he pinned me down. “STOP IT!” He yelled as we wrestled for a few seconds. I flipped him on his back and got on top, he struggled against my grasp. Decidueye angrily chirping in the background. As I stood up wiping some blood from my nose he stood as well, throwing another punch in my direction. Getting me in the gut, hunching over as he turned around. When he did so he had left an opening for me to throw a rock at his head, this made him bleed. Charging back at me he pulled my hair. The pain made me scream, stepping on his foot as I elbowed him in the stomach. He now hunched over in pain. I saw Hau standing there covering his mouth as some tears ran down his face, there was blood all around where we had been fighting. The poor white fluffy snow was now tainted with the sin of fighting. Gladions eyes trailed up to Hau as well. We both froze, looking at each other.

  We all awkwardly sat in the car as I drove, Hau sat next to me with gladion in the back row. The headlights shown on the slushy roads of the highway. Pulling into the driveway I parked the car and we all jumped out, Hau dragging behind me as Gladion rushed into the house by himself. Why did we fight, it was the only way we truly showed each other how much strength we had. Yes, Pokémon we’re a great way to show each other how determined we were. But fighting, physically hurting each other, was something all too familiar to the both of us. Using it ever since we met, Lillie always used to separate us though we always fought through her as she dearly so attempted to separate us.

  I sat on the counter as grandma cleaned up both me and Gladion, her cheery old smile, she went back and forth while I twiddled my thumbs. “Okay you two, get along now.”  She waddled away med kit in hand. “Hey I’m sorry.” My lips moved on there own, I never apologized after we fought, this was something different. “Mmm.” A noise passed through his lips, looking at him his eyes filled with tears. Slowly sliding off the counter I walked over to him, slipping a hand onto his chin. “Don’t cry, I didn’t know what I was saying.

  “I'm sorry, that you had to be alone for so long.” I pulled his head in my chest. I could feel his face heat up as I did so.

  What am I doing? What has changed, it feels so strange to hold him. In a way…. I kind of liked it.

I'm soooooo sorry I've been gone for ages! Well I hope you like that chapter! Feel free to message me with ideas for one shots for My Hero Academia! Love yall!

Love,
PKMQuest