~Raining tears~

Walking out of the school,while Hau tagged behind me, walking along in the grass. I was infuriated at how people harassed me calling me names, and telling me to do things. Things that....never mind. Hau looked at me his face with something I couldn't quite place, maybe sadness. Hau was never sad though. "Hey (F/n) are you okay?" We stopped in the tall grass, waving in the wind. I turned around, shuffling towards him. "No its nothing, i'm fine." I sighed turning back around and walking away. Instead i was stopped, by a warm hand. My wrist popping from the strength on my arm.

I whipped around, pulling my hand away. His mouth moving to say something but before he could say anything i retorted. "You know what fine, i'm not fine, i'm pushed around and bullied everyday. All you do is ask if i'm okay, well there's your answer. I'M NOT OKAY! I want to end myself, i'm ugly, i don't deserve to live. No one cares," My face was red hot with anger, warm salty tears pouring out, stinging my eyes. "My own mother rejects me, that's why i've already moved out. I just want someone to care, someone to finally love this!" I pointed to myself shaking my hand. "Apparently people think i'm so desperate they come to me asking me to have sex with them!" I watch as the last sentence reached Hau. His eyes growing wide, tears brimming his eyes.

"W-why.....why didn't you tell me?" He was shaking, crying, slipping to the ground. "I could have helped you through this,we could have gone to someone!" His voice barely at a whisper. "It's all my fault." I watched as the tears he cried as they patterned to the ground. I leaned forward, kneeling on the ground next to him. He looked up at me, his grey eyes looked lifeless. I touched my hand to his cheek, his brown face burning red. "It's not your fault, don't blame yourself, i was being selfish." He sighed shaking his head.

He leaned close to my face. Our foreheads touching. "Next time tell me when something's wrong, please, promise me." He wrapped his arms around my waist and squeezed, hugging me. "I promise." I whispered in his ear. "I think we should go back to my house." He suggested patting my head, ruffling my hair into a mess.

Walking home it began to rain, it rarely ever rains in Alola, which made it odd. We ran to the closest place to shelter us from the rain. The professor's house, where we got our first pokémon.

I had gotten Rowlet, the tiny pokémon owl with a leaf bow tie. He evolved into Decidueye. It had turned into a taller owl, taller than me and Hau. It got a hoodie with a bow and arrow. While Hau got Popplio, the seal pup pokémon, which had evolved into a beauty of the water, the voice of a goddess. It was called Primarina.

"Do you think Prof. KuKui will mind if we stay at his house?" I questioned my green haired friend, as he walked away looking around at the lab. Just then a big brown fluff called Lycanroc jumped onto Hau. " Hey Lycanroc! No don't, not my hair!" He rolled around on the floor laughing. As the dog licked his face.

After making dinner, cleaning up and watching the rain come down even more than before. We changed, at least i was going to until i noticed i forgot my gym clothes. My plan was for me to change into my sweatpants and t-shirt, but I didn't bring them with me. "Ughhh, Hau!" I poked my head around the corner. "Yeah, what's up!" He called from down stairs. " I didn't bring my gym stuff with me do you have anything extra i could wear?" I blushed at the words i had just said. I heard shuffling. He turned the corner to the room i was in, closing his eyes, with his hands over them even though i was still in my soaking wet clothes. "Hau i still have clothes on." He uncovered his eyes and laughed, scratching the back of his neck. "Oh okay, here it's my extra sweatshirt." He held it up, handing it to me. I took it, then we stared at each other, his face turning red. "GET OUT!" I playfully punched him on the arm.

I stepped out of the bathroom, i had looked through my bag and had found a pair of (F/c)spandex, at the very bottom of my bag. So here i was in Hau's over-sized shirt, in nothing but that and spandex. I walked down the stairs, and around the couch to where he was sitting. As i sat next to him his face dusted pink. "What?" I questioned him even though i knew exactly what he was blushing for. "It's just that you look so small in my sweatshirt." He laughed while i just turned red. "I'M NOT SMALL!" I barked in his face. "Are too,you so cute when you flustered." listening to his own words he quickly turned away. Both sitting there faces red.

Just then my phone started to ring, picking it up i heard a male voice, and old male voice. A familiar male voice. "DAD!" I screamed into the phone. "Hey hun, how are you?" He asked me in a divorced dad tone, but instead of being annoyed i was happy. Happy to hear that he still cared and wanted to know about my life. "I'm good dad, so what's up, why did you call?" I asked with concern. "Nothing hun, i just wanted to know if you wanted to come up for the holidays?" I made a weird face like he was joking. Then i looked at my phone seeing it was December nineteenth. "Oh my god! Hau why didn't you tell me today was five days before Christmas!" I pushed him, not hard though just enough to show my aggravation. "Well i....WAIT WHAT!!" He looked shocked as well. "Is that a boy i hear! (F/n)!" He shouted loud enough Hau froze. "Yes....Why?" I was so scared, i held my breath. "Why don't you bring him with you, i'll pay for two tickets, one way." We both froze. "Oh kk dad, i'll bring him with me." I said on instinct, putting my hands over my mouth. 'I'm so sorry' i mouthed to Hau. "Okay i just got your tickets, you leave tomorrow, see you and you friend soon my little girl." Click. Like that it was over.

Me and Hau let go of the breath we were both holding onto the whole time.

We sat there watching T.V my hair kept getting in my face. I blew on the locks, trying to move them. Sadly it didn't work. Hau turned around facing me. "Do you need help?" Chuckling as he said it. "Yeah." I pouted. "Here,turn around." He twirled his finger around. I did as he said and turned around my back to him. I felt his hand go through my hair. I tensed up. "Oh (F/n), did i hurt you?" I shook my head to his question. He continued. I felt my hair become tight, into a ponytail. "What are you gonna do with these." I pointed to the two locks of (H/c) hair left. "Gimme two seconds will ya!" I heard a snap he took out one of his hair clips. Then he took the lock of (H/c) hair, clipping it to the top of my head. Then the same went for the other lock of my hair. "There," he clapped "Done!" he smiled. I grabbed my phone looking at my self in the camera. My (H/c) hair in a ponytail with the two locks of hair clipped back. I turned to Hau his hair looking like a green mess. "You look so werid." I looked at him. "Thats just cuz you havent seen me like this before." He sat back reaching to turn off the light. He then sat back upright.

That was the last thing i saw before i feel asleep, besides the feeling of his warmth.