~Tears in His Eyes~

I watched a the two boys conversed as I shuffled to the door opening it. Walking out to get the mail, i stepped onto the snow it crunched under my feet. I breathed a breath of fresh air the cold made my sigh seem like a dragon breath. The cold air swirling around me making me shiver. I walked over to the mailbox as i rubbed my arms trying to keep warm. I hear a few large crunches behind me. Turning around I see Silvally staring straight into my eyes. His cheeks glowed red, I was going to question it when I felt a warm presence wrap itself around me. Now it was just me and Silvally walking towards the mailbox. I loved the cold I was used to it by now, since I lived here my whole life. I had missed it you could say. "Thank you Silvally." I pet the Pokémon head as we walked back to the house with the mail, Haus present came in the mail. "Silvally go put this in my room." Silvally took the package gently in its mouth and slipped through the door.

"I'm back. I also got mail for dad." I set it down on the counter. "You must be freezing you were out there for ten minutes. Why did it take you so long." Hau got up concerned, wrapping a blanket around me. Bringing me in between the two of them so they could warm me up. "You are pretty warm for walking out in such cold weather. Are you sick?" Hau tilted his head. "No Silvally followed her outside and kept her warm." Gladion finished his sentence as he sipped his coffee with a smug look on his face. Hau frowned as he looked at Gladion.

When had gone out on the town again. Walking around while having pokemon right beside me. Decidueye cooed every so often. We walked into a clothing store, Gladion pulled me aside. "You need to come back to being champion." He simply stated, his hands on mine. "No." My (E/C) eyes followed his as my stone cold face took affect. "You need to it isn't just something you can abandon!" His voice got a bit louder. "Y-" He cut me off. "Something you can abandon like you did with me, leaving to go love all over Hau!" He shouted. The whole store turning looking at the two of us. "Is that how you feel Gladion?" Hau walked up slowly, but before he got to us Gladion bolted out of the store.

The last thing I saw that not was my friend running. Running with tears in his eyes.

Hey it's PkmQuest! I know, it's been almost three months since I last did an update, but not to worry I have more coming! I am also posting some Boku no hero academia for my BNHA fans! I missed you guess. Love ya'll!💜