~Coffee and Conversation~

Waking up to Pikipek and Lycanroc making noise. The thing that really woke me up was my alarm and hearing Hau talking to Professor KuKui. Wait Professor KuKui, and our flight leaves in three hours! I shot up, practically jumping over the couch. Then proceeding to fall on my face. "Oh my god, (F/n) are you okay?!" Hau squeaked, running over in alram, the professor following in toe. "Let me go get the first aid kit." Kukui walked away his lab coat trailing behind him. Hau crouched down picking me up under my arms. "(F/n) you should seriously be more careful!" He put me down my nose bleeding like crazy. His eyes reflected the sun like grey stained glass. "Okay lets take a look at you, (F/n)!" We both jumped not knowing he was there.

After getting fixed up, Hau and i ran to my house. He helped me pack all my shit. Then we ran to his house. While i talk to Hala so he knew what was going on. He agreed to let Hau go and we got to the airport. So now where in albany, its way far north of Lumiose city.

"Dad!" I ran up to my father, my grandparents there as well. I run up to my dad hugging him, never wanting to let go of him. "Oh sweetie who is this?" My grandma holding Hau's hand. He gave her a wide smile. "Im Hau, i'm-" Before he finished she interrupted. "You're her boyfriend correct?" His face tinted red. "No mom he is a friend of (F/n)." My dad telling my grandma. "Oh (F/n) he is too precious, look at that hair and his eyes look just like you grandfather's. Isn't that right Sewert." She turned to me, my grandfather walking up to my grandma. Hau beinging to become embarrassed. "Rosita don't scare the poor boy. It's okay Hau shes always like this, she did this with (F/n)'s cousin when she brought her boyfriend home. Not saying you to are together." My grandfather nudging Hau's shoulder.

After putting our things in the car, Hau already freezing cold from the temperature difference. We sat in the back, my dad had brought my Lucario along, she sat in front. I greeted her. Then looked over at Hau again.

"Cold Hau?" My dad laughed as Hau shivered next to me. "Here ya go kiddo." My dad threw a blanket at Hau." Which he immediately wrapped around himself. I laughed along with my dad as he turned up the heat. "Dad what time is it?" I questioned hoping it wasnt that late. "It's eleven thirty-five right now hun. We will be home by one in the morning. Why dont you to get some rest." He said in quietly, this was because Lucario had fallen asleep. Soon after that i had done the same. I placed my head on Hau's shoulder.

I felt my my body being lifted up. As well as cold air. Then being set on something soft as warm air warpped around me.

I woke up to the sound of chatter. I walked down stairs. My grandparents and Hau sitting on the couch sipping on hot beverages and laughing. I see Hau look up followed by my parents eyes as well. "Nice to see you up darling." My grandfather smiled. "Let me get you a cup of coffee, (F/n)." Hau stood up going into the kitchen. My grandma waving me over, patting the couch for me to sit. "He is so adorable (F/n), he's a keeper." My grandma whispered into my ear. My face turning red.

Just then Hau came in with my coffee. Putting it in my hands. For the next hour we all sat there. It made me feel loved. Especially with Hau here.