~Cooking with Craziness~

I heard a yawn from the person next to me. I got sat up my (H/c) hair messy from sleeping. I looked over, Hau still sleeping his hair all over his pillow. I got up, the cold floor hitting my warm feet. I rushed to my room across the hall. It was early, too early. I slipped on some sweats along with a sweatshirt Gladion had given me when we where kids. Then it hit me. I knew how to make Hau not as sad as he was. I couldnt make him feel amazing, but less sad....i guess?

I grabbed my phone and dragged myself down the stairs. I put my password in, but of course ot took me five trys to actually unlock it.

After that struggle i looked up a recipe. What kind of recipe. A recipe for Malasadas of course. Grabbing all the things i would need for my voyage into the unknown world of baking.

After about ten minutes all my pokemon where running around like crazy. Decidueye trying to hush Lycanroc but to no avail. Talonflame flying around avoiding Lycanroc jumping at her. Sylveon sat on the counter next to me, both of us shaking our heads. I smelt burning.

I looked over at the oil i was cooking the Malasadas in. They where burning! I pick them out with spatula. They looked okay, surprisingly. I put them in the freezer for a few minutes to have them cool. I took they out and dusted them with powered sugar.

I picked up them plate. I turned around, only two be met by two beautiful glass grey eyes. Chocolate skin. Seaweed hair.

Hau put his hand on my cheek as it flushed pink. His thumb rubbing back and forth. He leaned in, i felt his breath on my lips. Then i shoved a malasada in his mouth and booped his nose.

I sat down to Hau's bed. He stuffed his face with malasadas, his eyes sparkled when he ate them. His hair a mess which he would occasionally he would more out of his face. I got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing a brush. Then i plopped back down on the bed. "Turn around." He nodded and took another bite as he turned around. I brushed his hair. It was surprisingly soft.

Hau reached for the last malasada. He had it in hand, then he looked at me. We stared at each other for a while. Before he shoved the malasada in my mouth. Making me sqeak. He laughed. He finally smiled! I took the malasada out of my mouth and hugged him. I didn't want to let go. Especially of that smile, i want my sun shine to always be happy. Forever and always.