~Shopping With Snow~

After sipping the last bit of coffee out my cup i got up an walked to my room to change. Hau had done the same about ten minutes before me. As i was walking to my room i passed Hau standing there with nothing but boxers on and the door wide open. I stopped, looking at him. His skin was like coco and his hair the color of drenched seaweed. He was fit, but not like Kiawe, just decently fit. I had stared at him for a good three minutes daydreaming before his voice pooped into existence. "(F/n)," he waved his hand in my face. "Do you think this is warm enough, this is the only thing I have." I looked down he had the same shorts and shirt he always wore in his hands. I shook my head. "No Hau, that won't be warm enough. Its negative thirty-five degrees outside." His smile turned into a frown within seconds. He looked down at the clothes, upset. "Are you sure?" I nodded in response. He sighed. "I'll go ask dad if he anything he can let you use till we get you something to wear." With that i walked off face red as a Fletchinder feathers.

Back down the stairs i hopped. I was walking past the weight room when i heard my father encouraging Lucario. Lucario punching a punching bag, every blow making chalk dust fly everywhere. I leaned on the door frame waiting for them to see me. My Dad finally noticing my presence, he turned and walked towards me. "Hey dad, you got anything Hau could wear?" I felt like he wouldn't give Hau anything knowing my dad. "Let me go check, Lucario why don't you spare with (F/n)!" He waved before he walked away.

I stood there looking at Lucario. Her jet black paws contrast against the milky white snow. The feild covered in snow. We sparred for a few minutes, making snow fly up in the air. I turned to see Hau standing in the snow with my dad's old coat. The thing was old, older than me, but it kept my dad warm. Now its keeping Hau warm.

His face was in a toothy smile while his hands where in his pockets. His dark chocolate skinned nose, having a lite pink on it from the cold. Lucario stopped, looking back and forth at the two of us. "Thats an old coat, older than me." I repeated the thought. He huffed out a sighed and was shocked when a cloud came out. I laughed at his face, he didn't look impressed. "Why don't we go shopping, so we can get you some new clothes!" Lucario had gone inside, while Hau and i where talking.

After some conversation i grabbed my bag along with my fathers keys. I hopped in the blue pickup. I called out to Hau who was watching his Crabominable play in the snow, while he pet his Flareon. Its fur keeping him warm. He looked over picking up Flareon and calling back his Crabominable, attempting to not slip and fall on his face. Finally jumping in and closing the door. "Sorry bout that," He smiled while he rub Flareon's head making him fall asleep. "The ice is slippery!" I turned up the heat with the end of his sentence and pulled out the driveway.

We drove for about fifteen minutes until  we reached the mall. Stepping down from the pickup, my feet hitting the black void of the parking lot. Hau put his Flareon on his shoulder, this gave me the idea to let Decidueye out to see the snow. I threw his pokeball in the air. He jumped out ready to fight, arrow at the ready. I put a hand on his shoulder, putting his arrow and wing down. Cooing, he looked around eyes lighting up like a Christmas tree as he looked around. We walked in Hau opened to door for me. A wind came making Hau's ponytail fly around. Decidueye squaking in annoyance, his feathers every which way as well. I chuckled at the two boys.

We walked from store to store buying things Hau would wear in the chilled winter. I had left Hau at a store to check out the shop next store. J.Crew, i was looking around for a dress to wear for Christmas.Decidueye close behind me. There was nothing appealing at the time. So i left. When i walked out i saw Hau walking out of a different store from the one i had left him in. Primarina following behind him.

People staring at our alolan pokemon. "So what did you get in that store i saw you in?" He didnt have new bags but maybe he stuffed it in a bag he already. "You have to wait and see!" He shined the cutest smiling, blushing face to me. 

While Primarina and Decidueye talked at the other bench across from us. Cooing and humming to each other. They where adorable. I turned to Hau who was looking at the stars smiling as usual. "Its nice, huh." I broke the silence. "Yeah it is. The cold weather adds something to it." He said as he got up, holding out his hand. We began to walk back to the car.
Then he did something unexpected. Hau wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

The thing is i didn't want to push him away.

We pulled up. Hau jumped out first. He walked up to the house, the snow letting him sink. His feet no longer visable. Then i had an idea. "Hey Hau!" I shouted, as he turned around a snowball i threw smashed into his face. Dropping his bags. Along with his pokeballs. His pokemon appearing behind him. "Oooohh you're on!" He said will flicking his wrist his pokemon team stepping up behind him.

I chucked snowball after snowball. Our pokemon having fun and playing along. I finally got close enough to him. His back to me. Exactly as my thought ended Hau toppled onto me my (H/c) hair covered in snow as my head was on the ground. I look up at Hau sitting on my chest. "HAU GET OFF!" I screamed causing him to jump. "Sorry (F/n) didn't see you there!" He quickly got up, then helped me up as well. "That was the plan." We both laughed. Faces red and noses cold we all went inside.

After watching plenty of TV and sitting under warm blanket while sipping tea and coffee, we went to bed.

Sitting in bed i wondered if Hau actually liked me or if he was just pitying me. Then why did he blush all those times. Maybe he just too innocent and gets embarrassed a lot. I don't know. Does Hau really like me?

With that thought looming over me i fell in to a deep black hole known as sleep.