Sexual tension

It's the same thing everyday at school. Mason can never have one day of going to school without some sexual remark from Corey that sometimes makes Mason want to do things he know he shouldn't.

But that's not even the problem. The problem is that Corey chooses to do these things when other people are around.

Today just happens to be one of these days.

The boys of the pack was sitting at the lunch table talking about the lacrosse game that took place the night before.

Mason, who knows absolutely nothing about lacrosse stayed quiet and listened to Scott, Stiles, and Liam talk.

Not that long Corey comes over and sits at the table across from Mason. Mason shifts in his seat when Corey stares at him with a smirk.

"Hey Corey." Scott says

Scott's a very nice person so of course he would greet Corey. Corey nods in response then looks back Mason. Mason looks at Corey's plate of food and Mason knew Corey pick the food that he did on purpose.

Corey picks up the corn dog that was on his plate, his eyes still on Mason. Corey opens his mouth in the shape of an 'O' then slowly bites down on the corn dog.

Mason shifts in his seat again as he watches Corey. Corey then turns his attention from Mason to the others and joins the convention but continues to slowly eat the corn dog.

Sometimes he doesn't even eat the corn dog he just kept it in his mouth which left Mason uncomfortable.

When Corey finally finish eating - if you can call it that - he looks a Mason and smirks when he feels how uncomfortable Mason is.

Mason thought Corey was done until he felt Corey's foot trail up his leg. Corey's leg goes further and further up until Corey's leg was practically on Mason's lap.

Mason clears his throat and shifted again in his seat causing Corey's foot to fall from his lap.

Mason grabs his tray and throw his food away.

"I'll be back." He says getting up and grabbing Corey by the arm and pulling him out the cafeteria.

Mason drags Corey to an empty storage closet and locks the door behind them. Mason turns the lights on then push Corey into the door.

"What the hell was that?" Mason ask

Corey only smirks

Mason just wanted to smack that smirk off of his cutely adorable face.

"You know what I want Mason." Corey said

Now Mason was confused. He slowly removes his hand from Corey and backed away a little.

"What are you talking about?" Mason asks

Corey just walks up to Mason.

"You should know what my intentions are." He said

Corey places his hand on Mason's thigh which causes Mason's breath to hitch.

"And I'm pretty sure you know what I want."

Corey drags his hand up Mason's thigh until it reached the front of Mason's pants. Corey does this and keeps his eyes fixed to Mason.

"And I know...." Corey trails off

He watches his hand go to the hem of Mason's shirt and then around Mason's waist. Mason was breathing heavily and uneven now.

Corey moves his mouth to Mason's ear before whispering the last part.

"I know that you want it too." Corey says placing his hands on Mason's butt

Corey pulls away from Mason and removes his hands as well. He stared at Mason with a smirk on his face knowing that he just got Mason where he wanted him.

"I see tha-"

Mason cuts Corey off by smashing his lips into Corey and pushing his back against the door. Corey responded quickly by placing his hand on Masons waist pulling then closer.

Mason really did want this.

He wanted it badly. 

He wanted Corey badly.