Library

Mason's back was slammed against one of the book shelves. Corey quickly attached his lips on Mason's.

Corey's hands moves down towards Mason's thighs and squeeze them so he can hold Mason up.

Mason wraps his legs around Corey's waist as they kissed.

Mason cups Corey's face and pulled him closer and deepened the kiss.

Corey pulls away from their kiss after slowly biting Mason's bottom lip.

Mason breaths out once he felt Corey's lips attack his neck which cause Mason to close his eyes again.

"You're sure no one would come and try to look for us?" Mason ask moving his neck  to the side.

Corey nods then trails his kisses back up to Mason's mouth then another make out session took place.

Corey grips Mason's butt which caused Mason to moan in Corey mouth.

A smirk was on Corey's face as he pulls away from Mason's lips. He looks at Mason who was breathing heavily.

Corey drops Mason on the floor softly.

"I'll see you later babe." Corey says with a smirk then walks out the library.

Mason stood where he was.

Him and Corey have been coming to the library every lunch period for the past month.

Every time they come here it always ends with Corey leaving Mason who was still in the mood to kiss him.

This happens all the time with them but this time Mason had enough and want to know why Corey always did this.

-------

Next lunch period was different. Mason waited in the library at their meet up area.

Mason hears the library doors open then hears Corey calling his name before Corey walks to the area Mason was with a smirk on his face.

But Corey can tell something was off because this never happened before, which cause his smirk to vanish.

Mason didn't move towards Corey to hug or kiss him.

"What's going on?" Corey ask

Mason takes a step towards Corey.

"Why do you always leave?" Mason ask

"What are you talking about?" Corey ask

Mason mentally groans.

"We always come here doing our lunch period and when I do something you always leave me. Every time. And the lunch period is never over each time you leave. Why do you do that?"

Corey stares at Mason not saying anything.

After a minute of Corey just standing there looking, Mason sighs then walks away.

Mason doesn't walk far because Corey grabs his wrist and turned Mason around so they are facing each other. 

"Look, I'm sorry. The only reason I leave is because I don't know how it handle these feeling that I'm feeling. I don't even know exactly what I'm feeling." Corey says not looking at Mason to see the smile that formed on Mason face

Mason lifts Corey's chin up.

"You know the feeling that you are getting is because you like me right." Mason says

Corey looks at Mason before shaking his head.

"What? I do not like you. Not at all." Corey says

A smile was still on Mason's face.

Mason leans in and kisses Corey and then he pulls away.

It was now Mason's turn to smirk.

"You totally like me." Mason said

"I don't like you, Mason."

Mason shrugs

"If you don't like me then why did you kiss back?"