Conversation

Mason and Corey were sitting under a tree with their backs against it.

They were holding hands and Corey's head laid on Mason's shoulder. There was a silence between them but a very comfortable silence.

They sat there and the only noise was the sound of people passing by and the low music coming out of Mason's phone.

Everything was going well until Corey got an itch on his nose.

Because Corey's left arm was wrapped around Mason's waist he hand to scratch his nose with the hand that was holding Mason's.

When Corey brought their connected hands to scratch, Mason turns to look at him with a small smile in his face.

"Why do you always do that?" Mason ask

"Do what?" Corey ask bringing both if their hands back down.

"Why do you always scratch your nose when we're holding hands? You could've use your other hand." Mason says

Corey shrugs.

"I would've done that but I didn't want too let go of your hand." He says with a smile.

Mason rolls his eyes but smiles.

Corey places a open mouth kiss on the backs on Mason's hand then smirk.

"Come on, Corey. You just put your saliva on my hand." Mason says wiping then back if his hand on Corey's jeans.

Corey makes a disgusted face.

"Ew. Why did you have it say saliva. You make it sound gross." Corey says

"Well salvia is there scientific term for spit so."

Corey shakes his head.

"Never mind. Both sounds gross." Corey says

"Well you were the one who did it." Mason says with a smile.

Corey sighs then lay his head back on Mason's shoulder.

"Tell me again why you like me." Corey ask

Mason turns to Corey.

"Who said I like you?".

Corey pulls back from Mason just a little. Corey knew Mason was just joking because Mason was biting back a smile.

"But Mason." Corey begins

Mason cuts him off.

"I never said I liked you. You just assumed I liked you." Mason says with a small smirk.

"But we were made for each other." Corey says frowning.

Mason shakes his head no.

They both stare at each other until Corey was the first to break into a smile and laughed followed by Mason.

Mason then pulls Corey into a hug.

"I'm just joking. I love you." Mason says

Corey smiles when pulls away from Mason embrace.

"I know. And I love you too." He says

•••••••••••••••••••••••

This one sucked. Better one will come out soon.