Secret lovers

Mason and Corey are secretly dating. Both of them are in different packs, Mason's with Scott and Corey's with Theo.

If either one of their alphas find out that they are dating it can ruin the trust within the pack.

Corey honestly doesn't care about lying to Theo, the only person he cares about is Mason. But Mason hates to lie to Scott and Liam.

Everytime Corey is over Mason's house and Liam wants to come over Mason always have to lie.

Whenever Corey text Mason during a pack meeting Mason always have to lie to Scott in order to meet Corey.

Now it's Friday night which means it's a lacrosse game. Since Corey's on the team now, Mason had to show up for the game.

Mason waited until everyone was out the boys locker room to come in to see Corey. When Mason walked in he went to Corey's locker but Corey wasn't there.

Corey didn't walk out of the locker room either which made Mason confused. That was until Mason felt arms wrap around him from behind and a light kiss placed on his neck.

A smile was on Mason's face and he turned around to see Corey reappearing.

"Glad to see you made it." Corey says with a smile

"Why would I miss it?"

Corey shrugs and pulls Mason close to his body and Mason wrapped his arms around Corey. Mason rest his head on Corey's shoulder.

They stayed like this until Mason broken the silence.

"I don't want to lie anymore." Mason said

Corey pulled back a little.

"What?"

"I don't want to lie anymore. I don't want to lie to Scott and Liam anymore." Mason says truthfully

"But if they find out then..." Corey didn't know what else to say

"We should just tell them." Mason says

"But if we do Theo would kill me because I lied to him so many times." Corey says terrified

Mason cups Corey face is they were looking eye to eye.

"Hey. I will not let him lay a finger on you, okay. If not me then I'll make sure Scott or Liam does something. That's why we have to tell them." Mason says

Corey nods and bring Mason into a hug again.

They stayed like this until Corey heard coach from the field asking where we was.

Mason and Corey pulls away

"I have to go before coach looses his temper." Corey says with a small laugh

Corey pecks Mason on the lips before rushing out the locker room. Mason leaves five minutes after so it's not obvious they were together.

When Mason got to the field and got a seat the game began.

Throughout the game Mason would cheer for Corey as a sign for Scott and Liam to catch on.

At the end of the game Beacon Hills won which didn't surprise Mason. Mason got up from his seat and went where Scott, Stiles, Liam, and Corey was.

When Mason got over there the first  person who spot him was Liam.

"You guys did great." Mason says to all of them.

Corey was stuffing something in his lacrosse bag and them he turned and saw Mason standing with his pack talking.

Corey walks up to Scott's pack and Mason turns around. A huge smiles was on Mason's face as Corey wraps his arms on Masons waist and brought Mason into a kiss.

Mason kiss back knowing that the rest of the pack was watching them practically make out in the middle of the field.

When they pull away a smiles was on both on their faces as they stare at each other.

"I knew it. I knew that were together. Time to pay up Stiles." Liam says looking at Stiles

Stiles rolls his eyes before handing Liam $20.

"Wait. You guys bet on us." Mason ask

Liam nods looking at the twenty in his hand.

"But how did you find out?" Mason ask

"Corey's smell is always on you. I'm surprise Theo haven't found out about you guys yet."