Reunion

The train station was so quiet.

Stiles was busy in the room where he was able to communicate with Lydia and Scott.

Corey on the other hand was sitting on the floor, his back against the wall.

The train station creeps him out. Everyone was so weird there. All they did was sit and wait for 'their train'.

The only time they would move is when a ghost rider would come and drop someone off. Corey recognized most of the people that started coming in the station.

Most of the people were students and teachers that went to the highschool.

Corey hated it here. He talks to Stiles but Stiles is usually in that room trying to communicate with the real world or either walking down that creepy walkway the ghost riders come in and out through to find something has missed. 

Corey actually missed Beacon Hills, even if it was a crazy town.

He especially missed Mason. It's hard for Corey to even be in here knowing that Mason may have forgotten him.

Corey lost track of how long he's been here. It might have been days or even hours but all he knew was that he was losing his mind every passing second.

On the third day - what Corey thinks is the third day- of just sitting and staring off into space he finally decided to get up.

Once Corey does get up he hears the sound of the ghost riders.

He rushed to the room Stiles was in and knocked in the door.

"Stiles. They're here." He says

In a matter of seconds Stiles rushes out the room and quickly shuts the door behind him.

When the ghost rider came into view Corey noticed they were dragging two people.

They were dragging two people that he knew.

It was Melissa and Argent.

Stiles bolted towards them as the ghost riders left. Corey quickly followed Stiles.

Argent was helping Melissa get up when they made their way to them.

"Melissa." Stiles starts off.

Both her and Argent stares at Stiles until something clicked in their heads. Melissa was the first to bring Stiles in a hug followed by Argent.

"Your guys remember me?" He asks surprised.

"Sadly yes." Argent says with a slight laugh

A smile was on Stiles face as they begin talking about a plan that Scott came up with. Corey mostly tuned them out until he heard Mason's name.

"Mason?" Corey questions.

Melissa looks at Corey.

"Yeah. Mason, Liam, and Hayden are at the sheriff station. If you haven't noticed this place is getting pretty crowded." She said

Corey looks around and saw how many people actually are here. It's a lot more than when he first came.

"The population of Beacon Hills is dropping rapidly." Argent says

"Wait, what do you mean?" Stiles ask

"Beacon Hills is going to become like Canon, it's going to become a ghost town." Argent says

Corey already knew everything they were talking about so once again he tuned them out as they talked.

Corey soon moved back over to where he was on the floor before Argent and Melissa came.

Stiles took them into the control room to explain some of his findings while he was here.

After what felt like hours the sounds of the ghost riders coming back filled Corey's ears. He stood up along with the other people that was here.

Corey didn't bother to get Stiles out the room because the person that the ghost rider bought in stopped him from doing that. 

The ghost rider throws the person to the ground and started whipping at the people that came near. When the people started backing away the ghost rider turned around and went down the tunnel.

Corey eyes went back in the person on the floor. Corey ran as fast as he could to the boy.

When the boy stood up Corey stopped where he was.

It was Mason.

Obviously it was Mason.

Corey felt his heart stop beating for a second as he stared at Mason. Mason turns around and locks eyes with Corey.

Corey slowly walks up to Mason.

"You're him." Mason says

Corey looks at Mason before smiling. Mason remembers him, well sort of.

Mason pulls a phone out of his pocket. Corey quickly noticed it was his phone.

Mason hands Corey back his phone.

"Sorry I killed your battery. I was just looking through it." He says with a shy smile.

Corey shrugs

He didn't care. All he cares about is Mason and how Mason is right here with him.

"I also wanted to say that I love you too." He say

Corey opens his mouth to speak but couldn't say anything so instead he took one more step forward.

Corey cups Mason face in his hands and kisses him. All the emotions he's been feeling ever since getting here vanished.

Corey felt Mason kiss back hesitantly at first then as if realization hit him Mason pulls Corey closer.

Corey pulls away slowly and then stares in Mason's eyes.

"I told you my power is to find you." Mason says

Corey smiles

"I already knew you would." He whispers before bringing Mason into another kiss.