Sneaking Around

Mason wakes up to someone putting their hand over his mouth. Mason screams but it comes out muffled.

Mason soon calms down when he saw Corey with his finger pressed against his lips. Corey slowly removes his hand from over Mason's mouth.

Mason was still catching his breath.

"Corey. What the hell are you doing here?!" Mason yells in a whisper.

Corey was being grounded by his homophobic parents just because they caught Mason and Corey kissing so Corey was banned from having him over his house.

"I wanted to see you." Corey says.

Mason sits up from the bed and sits in a sitting position.

"You can get in trouble you know that right?" Mason says

Corey only shrugs and leans closer to Mason which puts a smile on Mason's face.

"My parents are sleeping in the other room." Mason says

"Then maybe we have to be quiet then." Corey says

Corey leans in and place his lips on Mason's. Mason kisses back and cups Corey's face, bring him closer.

Corey lightly push Mason back on the bed but Mason quickly flips them over so his on top.

Mason removes his lips from Corey's which caused a small whine to escape Corey mouth.

"We really shouldn't be doing this so late." Mason said

Corey rolls his eyes.

"All we have to do is be quiet then we won't get caught." Corey says

He pulls Mason back into another kiss but Mason pulls away again.

"I don't want to risk you getting in even more trouble with your parents." Mason says seriously

Corey sits up so his back is resting on Mason's head board as Mason sits on Corey's lap.

Corey lets his hands rest on Mason's butt and Mason arms was still wrapped around Corey's neck.

Corey looks at Mason in the eyes.

"We should run away with each other." Corey says

Mason smiled and a slight laugh came out. When he noticed Corey not smiling or laughing he stopped.

"Wait. You're serious?" Mason ask

Corey nods and places one of his hands on Mason's cheek.

"We will be together forever." He says

He rubs at Mason's jaw line and stared at Mason's lip.

"We wouldn't have to worry about people catching us and we won't have to worry about me getting caught sneaking out to see you."

Corey rubs is thumb across Mason's lips.

"And you know what the best part about it would be?" Corey ask

Mason shook his head. He's liking how serious Corey is about their relationship and their future together.

"The best part would be me having you all to myself." Corey says in a whisper

Mason smiles.

"I-I think I would like that too." Mason stutters out.

Corey smiles and pecks Mason on the lips.

Mason smiled after the kiss then rest his head on Corey's shoulder. Corey holds Mason tightly as that stayed like that.

They stay in each other's hold until Mason whispers

"I love you so much."

Corey smiles and turns his head to kiss Mason's cheek then whispers

"I love you too."