Goals

Mason and Corey is what most people would call relationship goals. If they're just eating or talking or even taking pictures they are always doing something that makes people 'aww'.

They were that couple that would do everything together.

Everyone seems to love how cute Mason and Corey are.

Everyone except Hayden.

She loves Mason and Corey to death but when is comes to them acting all cuddly and cute she kinda cringe.

Today was one example.

Mason, Corey, Liam, and Hayden was hanging out on the field after school to study for a test coming up.

Hayden and Liam were being normal and sitting on the bleachers. Mason and Corey were being themselves and sat in the grass with Corey's legs overtop of Mason's and his head resting in his shoulder.

Hayden slightly groans and opens up her textbook and notebook and Liam did the same.

Morey on the other hand was to busy talking and touching. They do this thing when they talk or just near each other.

It's never a moment of them talking without hand holding.

As cute as it is Hayden still doesn't like it. She not use to all the romantic things and gestures.

"Guys." Hayden says trying to get their attention.

But instead it's like they didn't even hear her. It's like they were in there own world. Both on them staring deeply in each other's eyes and a huge goofy smile on both of their faces.

Hayden turns towards Liam who was smiling.

"Are you serious?" Hayden ask

Liam turns towards her with a smile still on his face.

"What? It's cute." Liam says

She rolls her eyes

"We are supposed to be studying." Hayden says

She gestures towards Mason and Corey.

Liam sighs.

"Guys." Liam says

He made sure to say it louder then Hayden did.

This time they look at him but their hands still stayed together.

Hayden groans.

"Can you guys not touch each other every second?" Hayden ask slightly irritated

"I don't get what's wrong with it." Corey says then bringing his attention back to Mason who smiled.

"That's it. I'm going home."

Hayden closes her books and stuffs them in her bag. When she start walking away she turned back to see Mason and Corey just talking and smiling like they were before.

She rolls her eyes then leaves the field.

Liam who stayed looks at Mason and Corey who seem to now notice Hayden's absence.

"Do you know what's up with her?" Corey ask

"She's been this way ever since. She never told me what's going on." Liam says

"I don't think she really likes us together." Mason says.

"She'll get over it." Liam says with a smile

The rest of the afternoon was full on jokes laughter and so little studying.