Morning

Corey heard the sound of his alarm go off in the distance. And by distance he means right in his ear. A groan escape his mouth as he open his eyes only to squint them.

The sun light shining though Mason's window was blinding Corey's eyes.

Speaking of Mason, he was currently curled up on Corey's side, their legs tangled together. Corey moved his eyes over to Mason's resting body.

Mason looked so beautiful sleeping but it isn't like Corey never told him that.

Corey loves the soft snores coming from Mason. Most people don't like snoring but to Corey, Mason's snores is adorable.

He loves how Mason's lips are always slightly parted, when asleep or awake. Maybe Corey spends to much time staring at Mason's lips but how can he not knowing that those lips belongs to one of the most cutest person he knows.

Looking at him now only puts a huge smile on Corey's face. It may seem creepy staring at someone sleeping but Corey can't help himself.

He lifts his hand bringing it to Mason's face that is just inches from his and rubs his thumb across Mason's cheek.

Corey didn't want to wake him, no matter how much he adores a sleeping Mason, but an awake Mason's is a lot better.

But instead of Mason getting up he only snuggles into Corey more, leaning into Corey's touch.

Corey's smile get wider, so wide that it almost hurt but doesn't because of the person who made him smile.

He continues to rub his thumb on Mason's cheek until he realize that he have to get Mason up. They had somewhere they're supposed to be.

"Mason." Corey says but it came out more of a whisper.

Mason doesn't budge.

Corey rolls his eyes. He know Mason is awake because he could see the small smile he is trying to hide from Corey.

Corey says his name a little louder. 

This time Mason did 'wake up'.

Masons eyes flutter open so Corey can now see the beautiful chocolate brown eyes that belonged to Mason.

Mason also had a smile on his face showing off the small dimples on each of his cheeks and bring out his eyes.

Mason looks so beautiful.

Corey leans in and presses his lips on Mason's.

When Corey leans back he whispers "Good morning, beautiful." causing a small yet cute laugh to come from Mason.

"Morning." Mason whispers back, a smile still on his face.

"You remember what you promised you to do for me today?" Corey asked

This cause Mason to lay back on top of Corey and close his eyes.

"Can we do it tomorrow?" Mason ask with a small frown coming on his face.

If there's on thing Corey hate more then anything is Mason having anything but a smile on his face.

"Mason."

Mason doesn't look up

"Mason."  Corey says louder

Mason looks back up at Corey who wore a similar frown on his face.

"You promised. You can't go back on a promise." Corey says

Mason rolls his eyes trying to hide his smile.

"I did promise, didn't I."

Corey nods now smiling at his boyfriend

"Fine."

Mason get off from Corey and out of the bed. Corey's eyes followed Mason as he moved.

Mason stands by the edge of the bed and stretches causing the shirt he was wearing to expose his stomach.

Mason notices Corey staring causing a corner of his mouth to rise up into a smirk.

Mason walks from the bed and over to his dresser pulling out clothes and tossing them to the bed.

Corey who was still looking at Mason notice Mason start to pull his shirt up and soon it was off leaving Mason shirtless. Mason wasn't as fit as most of the other boys in the pack but it doesn't means he didn't have a good body.

To Corey, Mason's body is perfect.

Mason starts to tug at the waistband of his sweat pants, obviously teasing Corey before he starts to pull them down very slowing leaving Mason is black boxer briefs.

Now Corey couldn't look away. He could feel his face heating up and probably reddening. Mason noticed the deep red patches on both if Corey cheeks.

He walks up to Corey to retrieve the clothes he pulled out of the dresser.

"I'm going to take a shower." Mason says

He leans closer to Corey's ear.

"And you should join." He whispers before walking away to the bathroom and Corey following quickly behind him.

Let's just say, they were pretty late to the place they were going.