Bruises

Mason is concerned about Corey. They grew close to each other knowing that it's bad for theirs packs.

Corey is usually always happy and smiling but suddenly everything changed.

Mason started noticing the changes in Corey a lot recently. Corey just stopped being happy.

Mason spots Corey at his locker and walks up to Corey's

"Hey." Mason says

Corey doesn't say anything though, he just continued looking forward.

Mason grabs Corey face so he was facing him. Mason gasp when he saw Corey lip.

It was busted and bleeding.

Mason had to fight back a gag.

"Who did this to you?" He ask

Corey doesn't say anything, just as Mason suspects.

The bell for class rings. Mason shuts Corey locker

"Come on." Mason says dragging Corey to the boys locker room.

When they got in the locker room Mason told Corey to sit on the bench and Corey didn't complain. Mason place his bag on the floor and went to the sink.

He grab a paper towel and wet it then walked back over to Corey. Mason kneels in front Corey.

"This might sting." Mason says

He begins cleaning Corey cut lips. Corey wince a bit but Mason manage to clean the cut.

When Mason was done he threw the paper towel away. He then sits next to Corey.

"Are you going to tell me who did this to you?" Mason ask

Corey's eyes stays fixed on a spot on the ground. Mason sighs and lifts Corey's face so they where eye to eye.

"Corey, I want to help you. And the only what I can help you is if you tell me who did this." Mason says

"You can't help me." Corey whispers

"Try me."

Corey looks at Mason for a while before whispering a name.

"Theo." 

Mason eyes widen. Mason shouldn't be surprised at all because Theo is a psychotic idiot.

"Theo did this to you?" Mason ask

Corey nods.

"But he's your 'alpha'. Isn't He suppose to treat you right."

Corey shakes his head no.

"He treats everyone else nicely but me, he doesn't even care about me."

"Maybe because I'm weak or something." He whispers.

"You're not weak Corey." Mason say

"To Theo I am."

Mason took a deep breath.

"Does he um... abuse you?" Mason ask

Corey closes his eyes and nods. This almost bring a tear in Mason eyes. He knows Corey doesn't deserve this. Corey too nice to deserve the pain he's getting.

"Did he put anymore bruises on you?" Mason ask

Corey opens his eye and look at Mason with his watery ones and nods

"Can I see?" Mason ask shyly

Corey didn't trust himself talking so he just lift up his shirt to show the bruises on his sides.

Mason bites his lip as Corey brings his shirt back down.

"Why aren't they're healing?" He ask

"I'm not as strong as everyone else which means I can't heal like them." Corey says

"Or maybe because you don't want them to heal." Mason says quietly but Corey heard him.

Corey looks at Mason before he let a tear fall.

Mason pulls Corey into a hug.

"It's okay. If you stay with me, with us, everything would be okay." Mason whispers