Sins Of The Flesh ~A Rocky Horror Picture Show Fan Fiction Story~

Tap. Tap. Tap. The sweet sound of heels clinking onto the ground. Violet's luscious red heels that Frank had given her to dress properly if she wanted to live with him. How she met Frank was very strange, much like Columbia's encounter. She had been walking on the side walk one day to work where she was a writer for the local newspaper. Things hadn't been going so well. An occasional bad day had become an everyday thing for Violet. She had an article due in a day and had no time to spend with her boyfriend, Jason who was growing quite aggravated of her not giving him any attention, so he left her and caused her to feel more depressed on life. Anyway, while heading to work she noticed a man on a motorcycle. She didn't know who he was but he motioned for her to come closer. Violet was confused, but walked up to the strange person. It was Frank. He had told her to come with him, that he'd make things seem better, and even though the thought was crazy, Violet led herself to accept the offer.

Violet played with her fishnets. She had grown used to the change and was now quite used to becoming one of Frank's servants. The only thing that kept her master angry was that she refused to have sex with him right away. The night she had entered the castle he had tried to seduce her, but failed. She had tried her best to explain that she wasn't ready for that, she just wanted to be alone for the night. But being alone for one night made her be alone for many nights. Violet had felt she had lost everything, and the only thing she did have was her virginity.

Today was a special day for Frank. He would have an affair. His affairs often included a party, which was Violet's first. She had never experienced one of Frank's special events, but was ready to see how it would go.

Frank was in his room with Rocky. They had been at it for a while now, and it was Violet's job to clean the sheets and make up the bed afterwards. She had been waiting outside the door, pacing while she waited patiently for Frank to finish. She knew his schedule, every morning he'd wake up, have sex, and then work in the lab, and she went along to assist him.

Violet heard Frank's loud moan through the door. She knew he had finished and that was the signal for her to enter the room and start her work. She opened the door, slowly to make sure she wasn't to see anything she wasn't suppost to. She was still a bit edgy about that, even though she knew Frank never cared for anyone who layed eyes on his bare body.

"Well, hello Violet." Frank smirked as he dressed himself, and led Rocky out of the room.

Violet began pulling at the covers and collecting them to be washed.

"Hello, master."

Frank hovered over her. Taking the liberty to put his hands around her hourglass waist.

"Why clean the sheets when their just going to get even dirtier..." He whispered into her ear and kissed her neck, leaving a red stain from his smeared lipstick.

Violet released the sheets and put her hands over Franks, and gently pushed them away.

"It's routine, master." She said in a nervous tone. She didn't want Frank to take advantage of her, but she knew the time would come when he didn't get any sex from her.

"Mm." Frank's grin turned to a frown that instant.

Violet knew she had angered him, but she didn't want sex with him. She didn't want any sex. Fact was, she didn't need sex, she was fine staying a virgin. All she wanted from Frank was a place to stay when her boyfriend left her, and her job was on the verge of slipping through her fingers. But she knew sooner or later Frank would make her. Either that or he'd kick her out. She just needed some time.

After removing the sheets, and replacing them with new ones, Frank was still in the room with his arms crossed and eyes planted onto her. His expression was angered.