Chapter 4

Violet messed with her fishnets and continued to stare at the floor. It seemed that every time someone reminded her what she was to do with Frank that night, she wanted to block out the world. She didn't know exactly why the thought made her feel uncomfortable, she had no feelings for Frank. Yes, when he touched her she felt a good sensation, but it didn't mean it was love, it was just sexual pleasure. Frank had sex everyday, but he never cared for his partners, he only cared to get his fix, and then abandoned them until he wanted to use them once again. That was it. Violet felt used. The thought was itching at her like a rash. She knew the feeling was there, but she couldn't do anything about it to make it go away. She had agreed to become Frank's property, and he had been nice enough to procrastinate having sex with her for a while, but now was the deadline. She had to do what she had  promised.

"Why do you look so sad?" Britney asked.

Violet was in her stone mode, and when in it, she thought hard, and didn't pay mind to her surroundings.

Britney nudged her on her shoulder.

"Hey. Are you alright?"

Suddenly Violet shook and let out a gasp.

"Oh. Yes, I'm fine, I'm so sorry." She told Britney.

"No biggy, we all go in our little dream world, sometimes we get stuck in it, you know?"

Violet bit at her lip nervously.

"Yeah."

Britney began to shiver, she was cold. She had just taken a bath and now the air hit her like snow. After all, she was just in her underwear and bra, even though Violet wasn't wearing much either, she decided to go ahead and ask to borrow some clothes.

"You have any clothes I could wear?"

Violet looked to her drawer. She did have clothes, but in the outside world they weren't exactly considered clothes, and they weren't much. Just fishnets, and some corsets that Frank had given her.

"Yeah I'll get you something." She walked to her drawer and brought Britney a pair of Black fishnets, and sequined, purple corset.

"Here you are." She said handing her over the clothes.

"Thanks so much. Um, you don't happen to have an extra pair of heels do you?" Britney asked.

Violet smiled and walked over towards her closet where she kept a stash of her heels. She picked out a purple pair that would perfectly match with Britney's corset.

Britney grinned at the shoes.

"Wow! These are so cute! Gosh this is so exciting! So tell me, do you like living here?" Britney asked Violet while she was getting dressed.

"Kind of." Violet replied honestly.

"What do you mean by that?"

Violet went towards her to help tie her corset. Seemed like she was having some troubles.

"Well, I wish Frank didn't treat me like a slave, and it's not just me. He treats the others the same way. Always using them. Like he's using us."

Britney did a quick turn on her heel.

"You think he's using us? Not to be rude or anything, but you did agree to the terms and conditions in order to live here, am I correct?" Violet didn't see it, but Britney was a little offended by her comment. She had, had sex with Frank, and didn't want to think of herself as someone who was being 'used'.

"Yes, I did. I just, never knew he'd get so...obsessive." Violet was referring to the amount of sex Frank had. It was like he went above and beyond with the amount of sex a person should have in a day. If Frank had nothing to do, he had sex. Of course, Violet was aware that Frank was an alien from Transexual, Translyvania and sex was actually considered a normal every day thing, but she just couldn't imagine it herself.