Chapter 11

Columbia crossed her arms and peered Violet through. She was stricken to the fact that Frank grew a new facination, and that facination was Violet. Once, she was was Frank's lover, but for only a short time. Now jealousy spread throughout her. She shook her head, and walked away from Violet as so not to start anything too serious.

Violet stood there cold. Frank? Love her? It couldn't possibly be. Frank told her while discussing the contract to never assume he ever loved, because he didn't, and he couldn't.

She walked around in the room, pacing to pass the time, but she couldn't get it out of her head, and she most definately couldn't imagine what was in store for Britney's fate. If anything she was close to dying.

"Master, I believe that's enough." Magenta told Frank after the last whack of his whip halted behind his neck.

"Very well." Frank handed the whip to Riff-Raff and had Magenta remove his gloves.

"Is she dead?" She asked him concerned.

"Not yet. She's just in pain."

"Well what do we do with her?" She wondered.

"Clean her up, erase her memory, and send her out of my castle."

"Yes, Master."

Frank walked out of the lab and went into his Royal Chambers. His televisor blinking.

"Whoever could this be?" He asked to himself. He pulled down the lever to answer it, and appearing on the monitor was his very own mother broadcasting from Transylvania in the galaxy of Transexual.

"Frank." She began.

"What is it you want, mother?"

"Your mission's been complete for quite some time now, we await your arrival to your planet. Why are you not present?"

"I'm not ready to return."

"Frank! You are ordered to return! It is not up to you!"

Frank growled childishly at the screen.

"I'm taking my time. I still believe there's a lot more unseen that I must come across, I cannot leave now."

He hesitated to stare back at his mothers face. It was blank, and white as ever. Her messy black hair about in every place. Disgusted he moved a hand to disconnect, but suddenly she began again.

"My dear son, your kingdom awaits."

"My kingdom is here!"

"Whatever you say! You shall return quickly. See you soon!"

With that done said, she disconnected, and left Frank feeling angered.

"Erasing her memory sounds a bit harsh, don't you think?" Magenta said as Riff prepared his memory extracting device.

"I believe it to be the best, sister. If we let her go full minded, we may be located by the other Earthlings."

"But she's the only thing that girl Violet has."

Riff sighed. "Yes, that is true, but the master has his eye on her, and I believe she's his problem now."

"Riff we cannot let this happen, she's good friends with Violet-"

"She causes trouble don't you understand!" Frank arrived to the lab to check on the two.

"As I was explaining, master." Riff informed him as he attached the device to Britney's head.

"Don't hesitate!" Ordered Frank.

Riff turned a few nobbs and pressed some buttons and a loud ringing noise echoed through the lab. Britney's body began to move, and they all watched with amazment. Her eyes fluttered open, and she looked worried and puzzled.