Chapter 12

Violet gasped. Frank's eyes now bulged from their sockets and his face went mean. He was pissed for this woman to come barging into his castle, rudefully disrupt him in the act, and demand him to return to his home planet at once. He gave her an evil grin and pulled Violet close.

"I'm not leaving, and this girl is mine."

"Not according to Transylvania."

Frank loved messing with people, he loved to piss them off when they had pissed him off. He grasped Violets chin, and licked from her neck to her lip, and began kissing her.

Navia put her hands to her hips.

"Real mature, Prince of Transylvania. Tell me, what does this proove?."

"That I'm not going." He unlatched his kiss with Violet, but she was worked up, and still nibbling at his neck.

"Quit that desperate act you bag of smut! Be gone!"

Navia's tone of voice frightened Violet.

"Don't you listen to her, good girl." He gripped onto Violet's leg and pulled it towards him.

Navia crossed her arms and glared at Frank to assure him that she was definately unamused.

"You think this is funny?"

"I think it's pleasurable." He said raising his eyebrow.

Navia continued obviously annoyed.

"I'm in no mood to sit here and watch you play games, Furter. Get yourself ready, and let's go."

Frank loosened Violet from his grasp.

"If it is such a must for me to return with you to my dear planet, then very well."

"I'm glad you have agreed."

Frank put his hand up to stop her for saying anymore.

"You didn't let me finish. Everything I have ever wanted is right here. Everything. So leaving from this Earth, does not please me, and isn't in my right mind. So if I return back home to Transylvania, it is for temperary purposes, and there is nothing you can do to change my mind."

At this time Violet felt relief, he wasn't going to abandon her here all alone.

"You don't understand you are to be with me. Your permenant playmate! You'll finally become King!"

"I'm King of my castle, and I enjoy it quite nicely."

"Be ready. Get your people and-"

"I'll only be bringing this one."

He interupted.

Navia glared quickly towards Violet.

"You bringing an earthling will be highly looked down upon in Transylvania. I can't allow you to take that risk, and honestly, I find it distasteful of you to forget that I'm the one that has been selected for you."

Frank wasn't the type to not get his way, in fact he couldn't bare the feeling of being rejected in his own plans. Navia was beautiful, but she was also quite bossy. Distasteful, he couldn't understand why she had thrown that adjective towards him. For what he understood, having more than one playmate was normal, and quite frequent among Transylvanians on his home planet.

Violet was tangled in her thoughts. What would she do? Where would she go If Frank was forced to leave her.

Frank cleared his throat and replied to Navia, "I am certain it shouldn't be a problem, and if it is so, than I shall take care of it myself. No need for you to make orders, my dear. I'm a big boy."